Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 4:37:43 AM EDT

Does anybody else have any crappy tatoos obtained while serving?  

Here's mine.  (Drunk in Ft. Huachuca - '89)

[img]http://home.neo.rr.com/slykerpics/tatoo.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:44:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I just finished sleeving my lower right arm to cover some hosed military tattoos. I will post pics sooner or later, probably after I complete the sleeve to my shoulder.

Ropes
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 4:17:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Ropes4u,  Sleeves would be cool, but I don't know if the wife would go for it.  I am thinking of flaming wrist-bands,  however.

Link Posted: 5/13/2003 5:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
People here get tired of the same old avatars, I can't imagine getting body art done, and then getting tired of it, but being stuck with it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 6:16:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I resisted getting any while in the service and happier for it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 6:18:40 AM EDT
[#5]
At the base here in Augusta we got a lot of tatoo places around it.  I used to know a few people alot of them did good work.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:37:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've seen worse! I don't get why some people get tattoos in places that aren't covered by clothing. Big points at a job interview.
View Quote

Ah, you must mean the ones like ON THE NECK! [shock] and forearms. I got one on my shoulder, no one sees it unless I want them to and bythe time it's gets wrinkled I'll be in a box 6' deep. I knew an active duty Marine who had more tats than you could count. Right arm was sleved, HUGE tat on his back (looked cool) tats on the front of both shoulders, arm and legs. It was ridiculous, but to each their own!
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#8]
an uncle of mine had his own name tatood on one shoulder, and 100% BEEF on his other shoulder

also an anchor on his fore arm

got them while he was in the navy

what a dope
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top