Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 12:28:33 AM EDT
there were a shitload of cops  looking for someone. Alot of them were on foot looking in back yards. The police chopper was also flying over. I live near the river bottoms so people tend to run to this area to lose the cops.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:30:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:54:19 AM EDT
[#2]
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!
BUNG, DUDE, YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!!
WHICH ONE'S YOUR HOUSE!!!
COME ON MAN, I GOT BACON ON MY HEELS!!!

JEEZ!!
YA GET CAUGHT DOIN YOUR DEED WITH A GOAT, AND THEY WANNA START WWIII WITH YA!!!

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:02:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Bung....amigo..what the HELL are you doin up this time of morning ANYWAY!?!?!  
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:14:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I work at night.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:22:49 AM EDT
[#5]
AAAHH...thought maybe you were just an insomniac, or maybe that you were up on a 3 night drinking binge. [;)]  so have you heard or seen anything else??  even had the ghetto bird up in the sky huh??  DAMN!  you ARE locked and loaded right?
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 2:10:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I would suggest that you walk outside and assist the local PD by using your muzzle flashes to illuminate the river area...the police may seem angry at first, but after you take a ride in their nice cars they feed you peanut butter sandwiches.[;)]

**edited to say that I have to fix my avatar. [:(]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Climb up on your roof with a candle spot and hollar, "He's over there!! ... NO, HE'S OVER THERE..."

I bet you get invited to the next FOP carnival.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top