Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2016 10:47:34 PM EDT
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/central-oregon/police-man-fires-ak-47-wounds-2-people-in-bend/151137897

BEND, Ore. -- Police took three men into custody in connection with a shooting in Bend early Saturday morning that wounded two people.

The three men, 23-year-old Walker Henneke, 27-year-old Philip True and 25-year-old Maxwell Haldeman, were at a home at 1473 NW Newport Ave. when they got into an argument with a group of five people on the street. The argument led to a physical altercation and Henneke went inside the home, retrieved an AK-47 assault rifle and fired several rounds which hit two men, according to Lt. Clint Burleigh of the Bend police department.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]

fired several rounds which hit two men
View Quote

That doesn't sound right. I thought AK-47 assault rifles sprayed like 30 rounds per second and use high powered ammo that kills three people with each bullet (five if they're babies).

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That doesn't sound right. I thought AK-47 assault rifles sprayed like 30 rounds per second and use high powered ammo that kills three people with each bullet (five if they're babies).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

fired several rounds which hit two men

He probably forgot to use the shoulder thing that goes up. Or he didn't have a banana clip in.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/central-oregon/police-man-fires-ak-47-wounds-2-people-in-bend/151137897

BEND, Ore. -- Police took three men into custody in connection with a shooting in Bend early Saturday morning that wounded two people.

The three men, 23-year-old Walker Henneke, 27-year-old Philip True and 25-year-old Maxwell Haldeman, were at a home at 1473 NW Newport Ave. when they got into an argument with a group of five people on the street. The argument led to a physical altercation and Henneke went inside the home, retrieved an AK-47 assault rifle and fired several rounds which hit two men, according to Lt. Clint Burleigh of the Bend police department.
View Quote
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]
What no bayonet was used

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:14:30 AM EDT
[#5]
tagged for later
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:21:10 AM EDT
[#6]
100% chance meth was involved.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:23:53 AM EDT
[#7]
You'd think the  Bend of all places would have laws  prohibiting such street shootings.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:44:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I was on duty when that happened, but I work for the county so I just listened to it on their channel.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:50:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Plenty of what the fuck there.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:19:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Well the upshot is, it probably won't ever happen again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top