Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2016 7:50:06 PM EDT
I have a PSA CHF 20 inch with the A2 front sight and flat top and I want to get a Carry Handle for it.

Are there any decent ones out there that aren't $100?  

This isn't a clone rifle. I'm taking my Leupold Mk4 CQT off it and just want iron sights on it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I will trade you my Colt carry handle for your Leupold
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
In for an answer.  I'd like one ayt a good price as well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the equipment exchange.  I recently picked up a Colt in excellent condition for $55 shipped.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I have that same upper and picked a carry handle at the LGS for $65. Give me a couple minutes and I'll post a pic.

I have no idea of the manufacturer. The only marking is a square forge mark.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have that same upper and picked a carry handle at the LGS for $65. Give me a couple minutes and I'll post a pic.
View Quote

Did you buy a mil spec one or a commercial one?  I was reading about height differences between the two and depending of if its an F marked A2 post front sight and such.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Tag for info.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Palmetto State Armory Carry Handle

I have one from PSA. They are sold out right now but usually run about $70.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Did you buy a mil spec one or a commercial one?  I was reading about height differences between the two and depending of if its an F marked A2 post front sight and such.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure which it is. The elevation is right on though. Only took me a few clicks of left windage to sight it in.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#9]
just got a good one on fleaabay

search for Colt Detachable Rear Sight Flat Top Carry Handle
he has 2 left out of 11 $56.00 shipped
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought a http://www.firetacsports.com/ar15-rear-sight-p/c-handle.htm for 14.95$ shipped for a 22lr build and its nicer then my colt.  The rear aperture guard doesn't wiggle like the colt one does.  it's rock solid and sighted in well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#11]
PSA had them on sale a couple of weeks ago for $55. I picked one up and my parts pile morphed into another rifle. Back when Colt still shipped 6920s with them the EE was full of takeoff carry handles for $50-$60.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Check out the equipment exchange.  I recently picked up a Colt in excellent condition for $55 shipped.
View Quote

Lots listed. Been thinking about grabbing one, some good prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top