Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2016 6:10:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]

SAY IT!!!

...or you have to go fuck a duck.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
A prof's love for his goose is different than a squares love...
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Geese need lovin, too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Hens love roosters, Geese love gander
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#7]
It's all fun and games until the internetz gets a video of you balls deep in a goose's cloaca.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A prof's love for his goose is different than a squares love...
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:42:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Someone explain pls.

I know it has some thing to do with "lol"
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Someone explain pls.

View Quote

I think it's related to this.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A prof's love for his goose is different than a squabs love...
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Someone explain pls.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Someone explain pls.

Quoted:

Speaking of fowl sex ... (ha ha, I made a funny )
When I was in the army, one of the farm boys told us the "secret" to having sex with a goose (or large duck). He said that you had to shove its head into a drawer of a dresser while you were doing the nasty.
One benefit was that the animal would be more docile with it's head shoved into a sock drawer, but apparently the real benefit was that he said when you were about to climax, you'd kick the drawer shut with your foot, because the goose would start to spasm uncontrollably when it died, and that was apparently awesome.
That bizarre story/advice was put in my head almost 20 years ago, and has lived in my brain every since - and now it's in YOUR brain.
Sure it's disturbing and gross, but this thread is so weird and freaky anyway, I don't think we can get much lower.

This was posted a long time ago.... he has not been allowed to live it down, and has contributed material to fowl related threads often enough to make us wonder whether it was a farm boy, or himself described in the story.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#14]
We had a pet goose when I was a kid. She (we thought it was a He until it started laying eggs) was a better watch dog than our actual dogs. I once saw her chase a big effin' GSD clear down the steet.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This was posted a long time ago.... he has not been allowed to live it down, and has contributed material often enough to make us wonder whether it was a farm boy, or himself described in the story.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone explain pls.

Quoted:
Speaking of fowl sex ... (ha ha, I made a funny )

When I was in the army, one of the farm boys told us the "secret" to having sex with a goose (or large duck). He said that you had to shove its head into a drawer of a dresser while you were doing the nasty.

One benefit was that the animal would be more docile with it's head shoved into a sock drawer, but apparently the real benefit was that he said when you were about to climax, you'd kick the drawer shut with your foot, because the goose would start to spasm uncontrollably when it died, and that was apparently awesome.

That bizarre story/advice was put in my head almost 20 years ago, and has lived in my brain every since - and now it's in YOUR brain.

Sure it's disturbing and gross, but this thread is so weird and freaky anyway, I don't think we can get much lower.

This was posted a long time ago.... he has not been allowed to live it down, and has contributed material often enough to make us wonder whether it was a farm boy, or himself described in the story.

It's always "a friend " or "someone I know. "
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's all fun and games until the internetz gets a video of you balls deep in a goose's cloaca.
View Quote

That's some fancy book smarts you got there -- with the proper terminology and such.  

I had to look it up; then I stayed a bit looking at the photos.  Meh, I aint proud.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
That's some fancy book smarts you got there -- with the proper terminology and such.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Either book smarts, or on the job learnin'
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone explain pls.

I read about that in Strategy & Tactics.  However, goose in a drawer is not explained by that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's ok, because that's really not an asshole.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I had to look it up; then I stayed a bit looking at the photos.  Meh, I aint proud.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm an accountant by profession, never knew that word until I was hanging out with my cousin that is a doctor.  He went into great detail about a patient of his, a stripper, who managed to give herself a cloaca when she fell on one of her stage props and severed the taint dividing her anus and vagina.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm an accountant by profession, never knew that word until I was hanging out with my cousin that is a doctor.  He went into great detail about a patient of his, a stripper, who managed to give herself a cloaca when she fell on one of her stage props and severed the taint dividing her anus and vagina.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much workers comp did she get?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I read about that in Strategy & Tactics.  However, goose in a drawer is not explained by that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone explain pls.

Scroll down. The flag.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#24]
If  that was a penguin      Aimless   threads   would be epic......  

In on 1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top