Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 6:17:43 PM EDT
You guys deserve every cent you charge. On a job that should have taken 1/2 hour been on it  off and on three days !
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Plumbers?

Imagine the shitty stuff, literally, they sometimes deal with.......clean water plumbing is cake.....it's when you don't want one drop of the water to hit you that makes it 1000% more complicated.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Plumers? Plumers made Quill pens and feathers for womens hats. I guess those that do that kind of work do deserve every cent they earn[:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Why thank you sir, it is always nice to have a vote of confidence!

But, I am a spoiled plumber, I wont do any type of crappy, no joke, repairs at all. Just new installations and piping. Pampered pooch here.

Plumbing is actually easy if you see it done a few times. And you have a modicum of eye hand skills.

Dram out !
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:37:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Plumbers, I stand corrected, after messing with that toilet project for the last 3 days I am whacked out. Well this will be day four, the wife has said call a plumber, I am on a quest now and refused, I will beat it or it will beat me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top