Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2001 12:29:31 PM EDT
Our illustrious ex. pres. Klinton signed the International Criminal Court Treaty on Dec.31, before leaving office.  
In effect this would subject Americans no matter where we are to trials in foreign countries before a U.N tribunal.
U.N. says when 60 nations sign, this will become the law of the planet, negating our U.S.Constitution.
This of course has to be ratified by the U.S.Senate.  Please contact your Senators and tell them to oppose this treaty signed by Klinton.
Link Posted: 2/2/2001 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
According to the constitution a treaty cannot supercede the constitution. therefore our treaty with th U.N. is illegal. Our treaty  with the United Nazi's was illegal to begin with because the U.S. cannot sign a treaty with a non-sovereign entity. it was not until several decades after signing the treaty did the United Nazi's become sovereign. the United Nazi's also want to tax international trade, have their own seperate military, their own courts. the are fast becoming a world government. this crap is not a conspiracy theory. its there for all to see with half a brain. I do not hate people who have served under the U.N. i beleive that most really care for world peace. I dont mind world peace myself, but this is wrong and its going tooo faaarrr! the best way to have world peace is to have each person leave the other one the hell alone. not force the to give up their inalienable rights and national soveriegnty!
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Our treaty  with the United Nazi's was illegal to begin with because the U.S. cannot sign a treaty with a non-sovereign entity.
View Quote

Where do you get that from?

it was not until several decades after signing the treaty did the United Nazi's become sovereign.
View Quote

Please explain.  I am not aware of the term "sovereign" being used in association with the U.N.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top