Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 8:08:11 PM EDT
For the love of all that is holy can we please just accept that you are all fucked and quit broadcasting your shitty libtard political adds into Virginia? I can only take so much fucking anti gun derp. We get it, you live in a communist country with every politician trying to out anti-NRA each other.

Take your crabs and shitty Natty Bo Beer and sail off to your communist utopia... Fuck!

Sincerely,
Your Annoyed Virginia Neighbor.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Good rant.  I second the motion...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Soon you will join us.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]
And quit moving here and FU"*ING everything up.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#4]
One state at a time!

Better to help in the the fight then pitch a bitch!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For the love of all that is holy can we please just accept that you are all fucked and quit broadcasting your shitty libtard political adds into Virginia? I can only take so much fucking anti gun derp. We get it, you live in a communist country with every politician trying to out anti-NRA each other.

Take your crabs and shitty Natty Bo Beer and sail off to your communist utopia... Fuck!

Sincerely,
View Quote

Take all of the stupid motherfuckers that fled your state for whatever reason THE FUCK BACK.   Especially when they fled due to bad laws, high taxes, etc....then move down here...and continue to vote for the SAME SHIT in Northern Virginia.
Assholes.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Take all of the stupid motherfuckers that fled your state for whatever reason THE FUCK BACK.   Especially when they fled due to bad laws, high taxes, etc....then move down here...and continue to vote for the SAME SHIT in Northern Virginia.
Assholes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sincerely,

Assholes.

Harumph!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#8]
You point me in the direction where I can help and I'll do it. I'm a Life Member of the NRA and GOA. I'll help if there is any point but judging from the Democrat ads flowing into my state it's a tall order.

Apparently, all Maryland politicians really hate "assault weapons" and have been fighting the NRA since they were in diapers.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:27:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I  live in md. I don't watch the tv so I do not see the ads. But I will agree with you maryland SUCKS. It gets worse every year. No way to change it. The whole state government is commie democrats. I would not move to VA either, it is way too close to maryland.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Direct TV decided that DC stations were "local" to my place in WV.  Watching the news from DC is like watching the news on another planet.  
View Quote
DirectTV just wants all the DC liberals who are getting ready to move to WV to feel welcome, warm and fuzzy.

It's also one of those things that makes the undecideds more willing to make the leap.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Direct TV decided that DC stations were "local" to my place in WV.  Watching the news from DC is like watching the news on another planet.  
View Quote

You have my sympathies. :)
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Good job Virginia! Way to be liberal.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-felons-idUSKCN0XJ251

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Amme Hober will save them
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sorry Colorado when were you invited to the party.. Shut your mouth and know your role.

My mistake, you enjoy libtard political commercials 24/7 out there..
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#15]
MD can also keep their terrible drivers
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Amme Hober will save them
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fucking A.. Brother!

Any input Colorad.. Old Dominion doesn't care if you have input.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who here doesn't love a dweller from a mag capacity restricted state sticking up for another mag capacity restricted state...... Enjoy your commie overlords.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Another resident of VA here, southern but I agree 100% on this. So tired of the NY crowd selling their shitty one bedroom apartments up there, and buying a Mcmansion down here. Few months back I was working near the Blue ridge, and this ass-hat had 3 Nikon cameras around his neck, just snapping pictures like a mad man of this cow eating... They are fast ruining the area.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Another resident of VA here, southern but I agree 100% on this. So tired of the NY crowd selling their shitty one bedroom apartments up there, and buying a Mcmansion down here. Few months back I was working near the Blue ridge, and this ass-hat had 3 Nikon cameras around his neck, just snapping pictures like a mad man of this cow eating... They are fast ruining the area.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Big city people.    No cows at the Bronx Zoo, so it must have been a novelty.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#21]
The only ads I've seen are for Kaisch (sp?)

Kill your television.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just moved here a few months ago.  I'm loving it
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#24]
OP has issues.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:14:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You point me in the direction where I can help and I'll do it. I'm a Life Member of the NRA and GOA. I'll help if there is any point but judging from the Democrat ads flowing into my state it's a tall order.

Apparently, all Maryland politicians really hate "assault weapons" and have been fighting the NRA since they were in diapers.
View Quote

Maryland Shall Issue
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're worse in VA.  

Trust me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Who here doesn't love a dweller from a mag capacity restricted state sticking up for another mag capacity restricted state...... Enjoy your commie overlords.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, stay in your state Colorado!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#28]
I live in MD and don't see the ads. If you're seeing them I assume you live in NoVa? If so, LOL, you're not much better than here. State level, yeah, but your neighbors are probably like my neighbors.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, most of us gun owners in MD are swimming in standard capacity mags. We just have to use a little more leg work to get them.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
OP has issues.
View Quote

No Shit!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

from where. We have a saying around here, Thanks for visiting, now go the fuck home

Just kidding, what part did you move to? Sw, northern or middle?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top