Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/22/2016 6:55:36 PM EDT
It's over, Johnny.

Fox News Poll: Trump tops Cruz by eight points in Indiana

Men are the key to Trump’s advantage.  He receives 44 percent to Cruz’s 33 percent, while Kasich takes 13 percent.

Among women, Trump ekes out a three-point edge (36-33 percent), while 20 percent back Kasich.
View Quote

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/22/fox-news-poll-trump-tops-cruz-by-eight-points-in-indiana.html
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Within the MOE.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#4]
So, we're paying attention to polls now?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:13:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Victory brings with it momentum. Just wait till next Friday after Trump's Tuesday victories start to sink in.....game over.

Trump's numbers have went up five points or so in CA since the NY primary.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Some, just not the all the ones that show Hillary beating the snot of Trump over and over, like that movie war games where the computer has to keep running the results on nuclear war, until it realizes it can`t win. Only there isn`t a computer at the helm, just people who have been turned into pods.  

Would you like to play a game?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Does this mean you guys will stop bitching about Cruz still being in the race?

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Some, just not the all the ones that show Hillary beating the snot of Trump over and over, like that movie war games where the computer has to keep running the results on nuclear war, until it realizes it can`t win. Only there isn`t a computer at the helm, just people who have been turned into pods.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How 'bout a nice game of chess?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Victory brings with it momentum. Just wait till next Friday after Trump's Tuesday victories start to sink in.....game over.

Trump's numbers have went up five points or so in CA since the NY primary.
View Quote

Most  likely has more to do with the way Cruz got delegates lately, and then bragging about it....voters don't like a corrupt system and what Cruz did makes him look just as corrupt as the system...But yeah, after this next round, if Trump cleans up it will most likely bring voters from the others...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

He isn't in the race, and hasn't been since it started..he is just a place holder........
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Holy Shit, did you guys hear Phyllis Schlafly say that Cruz stole here donor lists and tried to take over the Eagle Forum through her daughter after  P.S. endorsed Trump?

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Convenient, isn't it?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#14]
No surprise, Cruz support is tanking after his shady tactics to usurp primary voters
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:26:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#16]
So speaking of polls...

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So speaking of polls...

http://i.imgur.com/Gf1Jb1e.jpg  
View Quote

Oh gee, my golly, I wonder who that poll says can beat Hillary?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Holy Shit, did you guys hear Phyllis Schlafly say that Cruz tried to take over the Eagle Forum after she endorsed Trump?

View Quote

Scumbellys.

http://newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh298.htm
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Trump usually has Male performance problems when the time comes, so we will see.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy Shit, did you guys hear Phyllis Schlafly say that Cruz tried to take over the Eagle Forum after she endorsed Trump?

Scumbellys.

http://newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh298.htm

Yep.

Phyllis Schlafly is a Saint.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So speaking of polls...

According to that poll, only Kasich beats Clinton. Both Cruz and Trump get smoked.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
According to that poll, only Kasich beats Clinton. Both Cruz and Trump get smoked.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So speaking of polls...

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Fox is going all-in for Trump.

Look at all the talking heads on the channel surround themselves with him.

Trump is great for ratings, a controversy every day of the year.

Cruz, on the other hand, is a snoozefest.

No one will give a shit while he systematically undoes the liberal bureaucratic strongholds.

I know who I want in there.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Convenient, isn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Convenient, isn't it?

Nope, just realistic.

General election races don't matter because there are multiple choices still. Once the actual nominees are chosen, attention can be paid to them. Trump supporters fully accept the primary polls when Cruz is winning them against Trump, because they do count, as do any that favor Kasich, or Trump.

If the polls for the general election had Trump ahead of Hillary, I wouldn't give them any credit at all at this point, and, realistically, they won't really matter until a few months before the election, as there are so many things that can happen. Until the debates start, there is no reason to pay much attention.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nope, just realistic.

General election races don't matter because there are multiple choices still. Once the actual nominees are chosen, attention can be paid to them. Trump supporters fully accept the primary polls when Cruz is winning them against Trump, because they do count, as do any that favor Kasich, or Trump.

If the polls for the general election had Trump ahead of Hillary, I wouldn't give them any credit at all at this point, and, realistically, they won't really matter until a few months before the election, as there are so many things that can happen. Until the debates start, there is no reason to pay much attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Convenient, isn't it?

Nope, just realistic.

Say it with me now, President Hillary Rodman Clinton.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nope, just realistic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Convenient, isn't it?

Nope, just realistic.

Horse shit

Poll respondents are asked a simple question:

In a presidential election, who would you prefer to be President of the United States?  Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Every time this question has been asked since Trump entered the race, she has smoked him.  Sad thing is, you guys are going to be all shocked and shaken when she does it in November.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Within the MOE.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Trump +10 in Wisconsin! -ARG
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You got me there . Let's see if this is an outlier.

Edit: So far we have Trump +6 and +8
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well since we are in the nominating process primary polls which are coming up soon are relevant.
Since we are not in the general election polls about the general election have little to no value.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The odd thing about Indiana is that they have laws that ban the polling practices used by most poling agencies.  That's why we hadn't seen anything to date.  Most of the analysis I've seen is based on demographics because of the lack of polling data.  The demographic data tends to favour Cruz, with the possibility of Kasich acting as a spoiler in a way that hurts Cruz and benefits Trump, with Trump still having some potential regardless.  A "true toss-up" is how I've heard IN described by some.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well since we are in the nominating process primary polls which are coming up soon are relevant.
Since we are not in the general election polls about the general election have little to no value.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They actually do have value, especially since they can and have predicted the outcome in the past, and they also provide information needed to evaluate the candidates in the primaries.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#35]
well since hes ok with men in the little girls locker rooms that numbers gonna change fast.

FDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is going to change about this once we get to the general?

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Has he broke 50% outside of his home state?
View Quote

No. Just a few % short in MS, FL, and AZ though. Might pick up a couple more next week.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least he got over 50% in his home state
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:38:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Cruz folk should avoid the FOX News poll for California
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except when they're not, amiright? We'll see how it plays out but Trumps messaging for the NE will hurt him in Indiana. The odds are this thing is going to Cleavland and if it does, Trump will not be the nominee. By the way, I haven't heard you Trump peeps talking about CA polling, why is that?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb448/sydney7629/unfavorable_zpsqwyf4lcc.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb448/sydney7629/unfavorable_zpsqwyf4lcc.png

Good question, I don't know what things will change specifically once it's just the two of them. Cruz now also has higher unfavorables than Clinton and is trending further downwards. Even Kasich is trending downwards and is tied in his most recent polls even though hardly anyone pays attention to him
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No. Just a few % short in MS, FL, and AZ though. Might pick up a couple more next week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, Hard to pick of 50% when there are 10, 8, 6, 4, 3 candidates running.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Maybe Cruz can blame Trump for some violence again somewhere.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Except when they're not, amiright? We'll see how it plays out but Trumps messaging for the NE will hurt him in Indiana. The odds are this thing is going to Cleavland and if it does, Trump will not be the nominee. By the way, I haven't heard you Trump peeps talking about CA polling, why is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks pretty good to me: Link
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'll see again the odds of Trump getting to 1237 is slim.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe. I wouldn't have told you its anything close to a sure shot either.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#47]
A year ago, I was really excited about this election cycle.  The long Obama nightmare was coming to an end; we had three good candidates, even my number three choice would have been better for the country than anyone since Reagan.  Then enter the orange turd

Now I just want it over.  Let's get Trump nominated, Clinton elected, and America, as we knew it, behind us.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#48]
America is about to get the government she deserves.

I hope Trump or Clinton burn this motherfucker to the ground.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Well Cruz has run a shit campaign of desperation and back door dirty dealing, it's why they call him lyin' Ted.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A year ago, I was really excited about this election cycle.  The long Obama nightmare was coming to an end; we had three good candidates, even my number three choice would have been better for the country than anyone since Reagan.  Then enter the orange turd

Now I just want it over.  Let's get Trump nominated, Clinton elected, and America, as we knew it, behind us.
View Quote

Try not to get too discouraged. We were going to need several good breaks to dodge Clinton regardless of who the R nominee is.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top