BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 3:07:14 PM EDT
I think our Founding Fathers would want me to have one of these:
[img]http://www.fnhusa.com/contents/guns_1100px/fn_mg_m249para.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Our founding fathers were exceedingly wise.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
"As the delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia began working on what would become the United States Constitution, they grasped that a [b]great democracy[/b] must be built..."- GWB, September 17, 2001, Citizenship Day and Constitution Week Proclamation

I absolutely disagree. As evidenced by the statement above, if the majority of the PEOPLE in this great democracy do not believe you should own those types of weapons, then so mote it be.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"As the delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia began working on what would become the United States Constitution, they grasped that a [b]great democracy[/b] must be built..."- GWB, September 17, 2001, Citizenship Day and Constitution Week Proclamation

I absolutely disagree. As evidenced by the statement above, if the majority of the PEOPLE in this great democracy do not believe you should own those types of weapons, then so mote it be.
View Quote

[rofl2] You are funny!!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As evidenced by the statement above, if the majority of the PEOPLE in this great democracy do not believe you should own those types of weapons, then so mote it be.
View Quote

"So mote it be"?  I am genuine confused.  Perplexed even.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
But then, our Constitution was designed to protect us from the momentary idiocy of the masses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top