BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 2:42:52 AM EDT
Chemical storage plant in Jinjiang.

My life for you!

Trashcan Man sets the world to burn
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:45:02 AM EDT
[#1]
In before the idiots start posting "sum ting wong" over and over again.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Sum Ting....oh, never mind.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:48:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Ho lee fuk
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:50:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote

lol

You've got to admit though, the original was priceless.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm almost positive they have a constant low intensity social insurgency going on there at all times.

It would not surprise me if these explosions they have are connected in some way. Heck, some group could have demanded the .gov to do something and if not they blow something up. With their secrecy we will never know.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:51:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wat Tee Fuk
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:53:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm almost positive they have a constant low intensity social insurgency going on there at all times.

It would not surprise me if these explosions they have are connected in some way. Heck, some group could have demanded the .gov to do something and if not they blow something up. With their secrecy we will never know.
View Quote

Or you know, life is cheap over there and safety standards take even a lower place in the order than people.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:53:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

We may never know. They keep a pretty tight lid on things.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:54:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was well crafted.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:56:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That was well crafted.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was well crafted.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:04:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Didn't they claim about 100 people killed in that almost nuclear blast last year?

Look at that tank farm.

Just look at it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:07:00 AM EDT
[#12]
In before Fuk-Oh-She-Uh
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:09:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Cibola!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:25:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Wi Bo Up
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:56:22 AM EDT
[#15]
dìgou yóu or soushui yóu
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:59:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Bummer.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:39:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Sum-ting-boom
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:47:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Or you know, life is cheap over there and safety standards take even a lower place in the order than people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both of these are actually correct.  They have a muslim problem (imagine that ) in the south that occasionally stretches it's legs and gets stabby in other parts of the country* and they have low safety standards that are poorly enforced along with often crappy construction and poor engineering.  They also have a problem with nutjobs getting stabby in kindergartens and elementary schools and infanticide is still practiced even though they changed the one child rule.  One thing that actually do pretty well is keep it out of the world news.

*Haven't heard of them blowing anything up though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:27:53 AM EDT
[#19]
In on the first posting..
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Wat went wong ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top