Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2003 2:32:31 PM EDT
I ran into a guy that went to high school with me. He looks WAY older than he is....granted, I'm no beauty queen but I also don't look my age either. My wife and I started talking and it seems that to us, men age worse. I know that alot of guys that I grew up with don't look alot like they did when they were in the teens. What do you guys all think? I'm not refering to all the "Cher" types of women either that can afford expensive surgery to hide their age.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Asian women age better than White women. White women age better than Hispanic women. How's that for equal-opportunity offensiveness?

As far as men v women - it depends on te genes really. I'm just glad I don't have red hair and pale skin.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:33:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Men age worse. The women worry us to death.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#3]

One of my favorite sayings (but I don't know the source):

[b]"As men age, they all start looking like Sean Connery.

As women age, they all start looking like....
... Sean Connery. [/b]

[:D]

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#4]
[lolabove]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I think men age worse on the inside, women on the outside.
Do you know why men die before women? It's because they want to.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd say men.

I'm 33 but have mostly grey hair. At least it's all present or accounted for.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in fucking denial.
I just turned 43 (yesturday)and keep thinking that I don't look as old as some people my age or slightly younger than me.
I know I don't act it.
My "Opa" lived into his late 90's spent 14 years in a Russian prison/work camp after WW2,drank at least a bottle of schnapps a day,smoked 2-3 packs od cigarettes a day and was not a nice person.
He died because his wife died.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:09:06 PM EDT
[#8]
In general, I’d say women.

However, I think it’s also very much an individual issue.

Some folks just age faster than others.  Also, some seem to age in spurts – they don’t change for years and then suddenly the hair turns white or falls out, the skin wrinkles, etc.

And some people take a lot better care of themselves than others.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:56:30 AM EDT
[#9]
This one aged rather badly. [:X*]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=11884[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top