Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 2:46:52 PM EDT
I don't know the real value of this item, I paid 350.00. I didn't snap any pics and I don't pic it up until maybe tommorrow (I didn't have my orders with me so I put 20% down to put it on hold).

It's an 1895 7x57mm Mauser Carbine. Spanish and German Markings. No import markings that I could fine. The stock was in awesome nonrefinished condition with some cool battle dents but no scratches or cracks. All numbers were matching minus the floorplate on the internal mag. All of the markings were extremely visible on the receiver. The barrel was bright and looked good.

I don't have pics but it is almost identical to the one seen here http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=553258945

The stock on the one I picked up was much better, that one looks refinished.

I have alot of milsurplus but this is my first mauser, the LGS had just picked up a collection of milsurplus (2 mitchell mauser's, and all the rest were completely restored, blued and refinished stocks) but this one was the only untouched one minus the carcino (199 price tag) - What drew my interest was the markings were great, almost all matching numbers, and no import markings.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top