Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2003 12:39:14 PM EDT
Putting in a garden. What a pain in the ass.
I've had plastic sheeting down all winter to kill the grass. It did a good job too. Now, I can't get my hands on a tiller so I'm turning it by hand. Shovel. Its about 20 feet by 38 feet. I would have started sooner but we were getting so much rain I just couldn't.
Talk about being out of shape. I'll do 4 passes in the 20ft direction then its Gatorade Time [fruit punch]. Man, I'm burnin' out real fast. I keep telling myself this good for me. But I don't believe it yet. Funny thing is, all the shit I'm gonna grow I can by at the store real cheap. If all this turns out to be too much effort then next year, screw it, the rabbits can have it. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hang in there Charlie Babbit...It will be done before you know it...
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#2]
For a man that has a higher post count I should show some respect but,

WHAT A PUSSY!!!

GET BACK TO WORK!!!! someone PLEEEEASE post that pic of Erik Estrada for rainman!!!

GEEEEZ!

Edited to add: [;)]... didnt want you taking me seriously.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Its beatin' the shit outta me.

Got about 30 feet to go. Theres always tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep workin you'll finish it
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Tell you kids to it. They always like to dig holes and stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top