BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 11:01:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not saying jenna marbles did it first, but I'm not not saying she did it first.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]
hahahaha

"Oh Im actually in charge of you"  

awesome.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:04:36 AM EDT
[#4]
That's funny! I don't care who you are! LOL
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:08:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Man, that would suck to be some poor schmuck named Jordan that just got hired there
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Man, that would suck to be some poor schmuck named Jordan that just got hired there
View Quote
Oh shit it would suck for him.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#7]
"But it's so nice out"
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:26:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah. At my old job, we had a guy that called in sick on his first day. He said he was hung over from drinking, the night before, when he was out celebrating the new job. This was at the IRS! It's a miracle that he didn't get fired then and there.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:09:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah. At my old job, we had a guy that called in sick on his first day. He said he was hung over from drinking, the night before, when he was out celebrating the new job. This was at the IRS! It's a miracle that he didn't get fired then and there.
View Quote

No it's not.

What is amazing is how much faith you put in govt

I'm sure many there are heavy drinkers to help cope with their shit job/life.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:15:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I like it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:20:33 AM EDT
[#11]
This prank has been around for awhile, there are way better ones on YouTube.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:28:29 AM EDT
[#12]
"Can't you just do me one?"
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:33:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I had some fun last year with my previous employer and the new management staff that took over after I left.  

Evidently there was a new hire manager fresh out of training with the same first name as mine and somehow my personal email address was still in the contacts for the system...  Well...the new GM sent over some info for him to and I was bored so I started responding back.  After a few back and forths decided to let him know that I wasn't going to be in that day because I started drinking early and that if he didn't like it he could "just deal with it" and that he "wasn't the boss of me"

I still wonder how that all turned out when he showed up for his shift that day
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:47:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol fired from a govt job?? Please.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:00:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Should have told him to come in and suck the blood of the taxpayers like the rest of you. Probably would have made him feel better.

Eta: don't take my comment personally. I'm not a fan of your former employer.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:29:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top