BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]
As calculated by his campaign advisers.

And the fox is guarding the hen house.

Say it enough and it becomes fact works well enough for the Dems, anyways, so why not.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
it's time to shake hands and move on
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this like Global Warming projections?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I also believe Trump will win easily the first ballot.  While the Cruzites will wail and gnash teeth and do other childish things, I believe the Republican candidate will be Donald Trump on the first ballot with no open convention being necessary.  This is by far the best outcome for all concerned and hopefully Cruz will be a grown up about this and concede gracefully and throw his support behind Trump.  Does not matter what Kasich will do as he is inconsequential anyway.

Its time to get out there and defeat Hitlery before we are under the jackboot of a dictatorship.  When she packs the Supreme Court with her liberal cronies (with GOPe complicity) she will have the votes there to win any challenge to her ruling by decree (executive orders) which will allow her to bypass the Congress in granting amnesty, illegals the ability to vote, decriminalizing blacks, banning guns and in general bypassing the Constitution at will.

We have bigger things to worry about than whether Cruz can win or not (he can't).
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Guarantee the win for Hillary
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#6]
So his internal analysis shows him winning, just like Romney's internal polling showed him winning in a landslide against Obama.

Trump needs to do better than expected in IN and CA if he wants to get past 1236 by any margin. The rest of the West is looking favourable towards Cruz. NJ is the only strong Trump state after April 26.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I also believe Trump will win easily the first ballot.  While the Cruzites will wail and gnash teeth and do other childish things, I believe the Republican candidate will be Donald Trump on the first ballot with no open convention being necessary.  This is by far the best outcome for all concerned and hopefully Cruz will be a grown up about this and concede gracefully and throw his support behind Trump.  Does not matter what Kasich will do as he is inconsequential anyway.

Its time to get out there and defeat Hitlery before we are under the jackboot of a dictatorship.  When she packs the Supreme Court with her liberal cronies (with GOPe complicity) she will have the votes there to win any challenge to her ruling by decree (executive orders) which will allow her to bypass the Congress in granting amnesty, illegals the ability to vote, decriminalizing blacks, banning guns and in general bypassing the Constitution at will.

We have bigger things to worry about than whether Cruz can win or not (he can't).
View Quote

Yeah, you're off to a great start!  You just called me a name, said I would wail and gnash my teeth like doomed Old Testament Babylonians, and then called me childish.

So how does this process work exactly?

See, this is why many of us are genuinely distrustful of Trump.  If he gets the nomination, I'll be behind him 100 percent.  But seriously, guys like YOU gotta figure this out fast.  We are not the stupid ones.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

She will barely have to campaign.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Meh still wont vote for him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only question is can HRC still beat him with her passport revoked and wearing an cankle monitor.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Off to buy more ammo and mags
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

she won't be able to from a cell inside Leavenworth
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Hail President Hillary
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She'll could still win, and pardon herself on January 20th.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As much as I wish this would happen........

Lol not gonna happen
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:20:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, you're off to a great start!  You just called me a name, said I would wail and gnash my teeth like doomed Old Testament Babylonians, and then called me childish.

See, this is why many of us are genuinely distrustful of Trump.  If he gets the nomination, I'll be behind him 100 percent.  But seriously, guys like YOU gotta figure this out fast.  We are not the stupid ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump and Hillary are one in the same, Trump just wants to be elected as a Republican. I'll probably vote Trump a few minutes before the polls close with a couple shots of Jack in me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Bill Clinton won with 43 percent of the vote, twice.  Thanks to Ross Perot.

Trump is Ross Perot.  He is the only scenario in which the weakest Dem candidate in modern times, Hillary, wins the presidency.

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it-- even after I back Trump 100 percent in the general.

If YOU Trumpians are wrong, will YOU admit it?

Oops!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Trump is Ross Perot.  He is the only scenario in which the weakest Dem candidate in modern times, Hillary, wins the presidency.

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it-- even after I back Trump 100 percent in the general.

Oops!
View Quote

pretty sure ross ran 3rd party
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Thread title nails it.  "It's over".

In so many ways.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

what is amazing is listening to the strumpettes cry more about winning than losing...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I just want an R to win in November.  

A bucket of sand with seagull shit in it would be better than the D candidates.

People who are threatening to stay home are cowardly fuckheads.

You are helping the Hillary machine.  And if you think you are hurting the GoP any, or teaching them a "lesson" you are naive as all hell.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you underestimate the power of "anyone but Hillary."
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Where's the guy with the LOL?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe you underestimate anyone but Trump. Because if you haven't looked around, that sentiment is out there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

let face facts, Romney could have easily won if he hadn't tried to be a nice guy with obama. I'm not expecting Trump to make that same mistake with hitlery
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#26]
you do realize that the GOP, a private corporation with its own bylaws and financing,  can elect anyone they choose as a nominee

without considering you or anybody else, including Mr. Trump or Mr Cruz, right?

hint: they can even change their own rules, bylaws and procedures.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. And we're off...

Have either of you stopped to consider the electoral college and the chances for any candidate without a (D) next to his name?

You think that Cruz would be competitive in the general? Sure, keep telling yourself that, if that's the lie that keeps you warm and happy at night.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

let face facts, Romney could have easily won if he hadn't tried to be a nice guy with obama. I'm not expecting Trump to make that same mistake with hitlery
View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
you do realize that the GOP, a private corporation with its own bylaws and financing,  can elect anyone they choose as a nominee

without considering you or anybody else, including Mr. Trump, right?

hint: they can even change their own rules, bylaws and procedures.

View Quote

they can do whatever they want, they just have to own the result of doing so. I think rinse my penis has probably realized that a %age of something is better than all of nothing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbm3ZmoF-6k

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvlHvntyb1Y  

was he running for president against her then?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

lol

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Meh still wont vote for him.
View Quote

But you have to vote for the lizard...... or the wrong lizard will get in
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#33]
And so it begins.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:43:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oops!
View Quote

1992 Perot is Reform Party Candidate
2000 Trump is Reform Party Candidate
2016 Trump is Republican Party Candidate.

I see it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I am confident that Jesus is pulling for Trump.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Off to buy more ammo and mags
View Quote
Ironically, this is probably the most sane reply to this post yet.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Trump combines trash talk and mass marketing well.

To beat Hillary he only has to mock her. Her leadership? Benghazi. She's a woman? So was everywhere else Bill parked his dick. Honesty? Fired from Watergate. Loyal? Hey, let's ask your pal Vince Foster! Given his enormous resources I wouldn't be surprised if he had DNA evidence that Chelsea wasn't Bill's kid, and hidden video of Hillary with other women.

He doesn't need to take her head-on in any debate, he only needs to show America that he's the better choice because he's NOT Hillary. Doing it in typical Trump style will get him to the fore of people's minds on election day.

I'm still not 100% certain he's not playing the "heel" to set up Hillary with a win. His presence as a GOP candidate at all could be some ultimate chess game.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Move on to President Hillary.  You do understand that Trump will get trashed by her, right?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You Cruzites are awfully sensitive and get your feels hurt easily, don't you?  I bet it killed all of you last night seeing The Trump grab so many delegates and putting Cruz into the also-ran category.  Just like Kasich.

If you want to be a true conservative, just think clearly.  Then you will want to see Donald Trump as President.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
It doesn't matter whether you or I or the whole of ARFCOM rallies behind Trump.  In Must-See-TV-America, he's going to get absolutely trashed by her.  He has no chance.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Past time.

Neither can win the general election without the support of the other candidate and their supporters.

I don't even acknowledge Kasich.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Move on to President Hillary.  You do understand that Trump will get trashed by her, right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so, Trump has so much ammo he can use on her and I believe he will take the fight to her unlike Romney and McCain did to obama
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#44]

I love you man, no homo
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:33:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Why does it matter if he was running against her then?
She fucked up and American's died; and he gave her a pass....

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

a business man doing business in deep blue states has to kiss the ring of those in power. I guess he finally got tired of putting up with her shit
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I love you man, no homo
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I love you man, no homo

Everyone loves me!

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:23:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Serious question.  Does everyone supporting trump believe his entire life before 2016 was irrelevant?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her campaign wouldn't have to spend any money making ads.

August of 2013:

March of 2012:

IETA:  already got beat with the first one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top