Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 5:14:46 PM EDT
I have had drinks of Eagle Rare before and enjoyed it, but never dropped the coin for my own bottle. I drink mostly Jeffersons regular or Buffalo Trace.

Today I had a generous customer come by at work and gift me this little guy.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Good stuff.  $25 here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Never dropped the coin huh?

Eagle Rare is by far the best of the discount stuff. I drink it regularly but I'd hardly call it "dropping coin"
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Eagle Rare is by far the best of the discount stuff. I drink it regularly but I'd hardly call it "dropping coin"
View Quote

Yup.

Really damn good for the price. I like it better than Knob Creek or Jameson.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#4]
25 bucks here, I'll try it next time I go in for wiskey

Right now I'm on a Jameson/ Elijah Craig kick.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe poor choice of words, but I'd have to pay about 34 for a 750. Whereas I get Jeffersons for 25ish and am perfectly happy with it so anything more expensive than that better be special or a gift.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Very good bourbon.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Good stuff.  I'll occasionally pick it up instead of my usual Bulleit when I want something different.

Only downside is the bottle is too tall for my liquor cabinet, so it gets noticed (and consumed) more frequently.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Maybe poor choice of words, but I'd have to pay about 34 for a 750. Whereas I get Jeffersons for 25ish and am perfectly happy with it so anything more expensive than that better be special or a gift.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that diet Ginger Beer???...the only one ive got around me is Goslings and it tastes like the seal on the can pissed in it
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Hardly dropping coin.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How is that diet Ginger Beer???...the only one ive got around me is Goslings and it tastes like the seal on the can pissed in it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strong. I like it a lot but it is a bit spicy for some people. Never had the non-diet version due to me having the beetus. Doesn't taste diet though, probably because the ginger is so powerful.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

C&B is phonenominal.... Cant get it in Florida so I have it shipped.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#12]
ER is my go-to bourbon.

good stuff, especially as cheap as it is.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Will have to look for it next time I go buy bourbon. Been drinking Very Old Barton fifth for $20 and prefer it over Jim.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#14]
good stuff
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I recently discovered Texas Ranger.  That stuff tastes like TX, but is 25$ cheaper
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Are stores by you guys selling Eagle Rare store picks? You're basically getting an Eagle Rare that's a single barrel. The only ones I've tried were excellent.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Bourbon buck in the making?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:52:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not a huge fan of buffalo trace...

I'm a Woodford Reserve, Knobb Creek, Bulleit kind of guy.

Should I pick up a bottle of Eagle Rare?

What says you guys?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top