Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/20/2016 12:13:26 PM EDT
We have a female rep (no pics and you don't want them anyway) that comes into our store that has been saying for over a year that she wants to get a gun.  She came in today and I asked her if she had gotten a gun yet and she said her husband is against having a gun in the house.  WTF?

When a man in MS (I don't care if he is from here or not) is against having a gun in the house, shit is getting bad.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We have a female rep (no pics and you don't want them anyway) that comes into our store that has been saying for over a year that she wants to get a gun.  She came in today and I asked her if she had gotten a gun yet and she said her husband is against having a gun in the house.  WTF?

When a man in MS (I don't care if he is from here or not) is against having a gun in the house, shit is getting bad.
View Quote

What did you sell her?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Marry a beta this is what happens.  She still has a 2nd Amend right tell her to tell him KISS MY ASS!  Feminism and shit yo!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuckin' trannies.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:17:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've never met a MAN from MS who didn't have a gun.

I've known Yankess who moved there... but those aren't men.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#5]

I'm assuming he looks something like this
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#6]
She chose poorly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#7]
If you're husband is against guns, you have a wife.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#8]
She has a wife
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

3 fucking seconds. Asshole!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Tell her they should both see other men.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Hipster clothes aside, that is a pretty sweet beard.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

nailed it
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Marry a beta this is what happens.  She still has a 2nd Amend right tell her to tell him KISS MY ASS!  Feminism and shit yo!
View Quote
Here's to modern-day role reversals

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#18]
You sure she didn't mean her wife?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#19]
He's probably afraid she'll use it on him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Reminds me of the scene in Rocky 3 when mr T asks stallones wife is she lays out awake at night wishing she had a real man
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe she should bring her husband into the store and let him fondle some pink guns  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#24]
the pussification is almost complete.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Meh, I've seen it. I know guys that are basically scared of guns and refuse to have them in their house. Hoplophobia is weird.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:43:54 PM EDT
[#27]
so she has a wife, not a husband.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Tell her concealed means concealed?

Maybe he is an a-hole who is worried Wifey will shoot him for fooling around?

I will not get my wife a Taser because she will use it on me for ignoring her.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Marry a beta bitch, this is what happens.  She still has a 2nd Amend right tell her to tell him KISS MY ASS!  Feminism and shit yo!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doesn't sound to me like he IS from here.  Sounds like she might be though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Whereswaldo.jpg
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Sounds like she married a...

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#33]
A friend (more of an acquaintance) of my wife's is this way. Shes a moderate liberal but wants a gun for home protection. They have 2 young kids (we have 1) and they have discussed safe storage, but the woman's husband is a RABID anti-gunner who says ITS TOO DANGEROUS. I tried to talk to him about it one day and he started running his mouth about being 87x more likely to kill your wife than an invader, yadda yadda. I tried to explain the flaws in that study but all I heard was some BS about the NRA is the devil, or something.

Fuck em.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

my thoughts as well

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Good friend of mine served in the Army for years. Got out, loved guns. His wife wouldn't let him have one. He whined and complained about it for years.. and now posts anti-gun shit on facebook constantly. I've called him out on it, and he trots out this bullshit about how a real man uses a knife (or other melee weaponry) to protect his family, and that he can beat anyone with a gun with his knife/tomahawk/baseball bat/ect.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#37]

I wear skinny jeans and hipster clothes yet own nfa items, concealed carry, and evil black rifles.

Clothes don't make the man, attitude does
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Good friend of mine served in the Army for years. Got out, loved guns. His wife wouldn't let him have one. He whined and complained about it for years.. and now posts anti-gun shit on facebook constantly. I've called him out on it, and he trots out this bullshit about how a real man uses a knife (or other melee weaponry) to protect his family, and that he can beat anyone with a gun with his knife/tomahawk/baseball bat/ect.
View Quote

There are a hell of a lot of those guys out there. You would be amazed at the number  of idiots relying on an Ebay ninja sword.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#39]
So what if he's against it?  Tell her to get one anyway, get some training and get a small safe.  What's he going to do about it, cry?  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

OP print this pic and give it to her the next time she comes into your store.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#41]
My wife was totally against me buying a gun when I told her I was considering it in 2014. She said that she didn't want any guns in the house because of our then four year old and also that she didn't like them. I went out and bought one anyway.

I'm still married and she is now OK with guns and has gone shooting with me. Now she just complains about how much they cost.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Bingo!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!

He KNOWS she'll use it on him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Is it ok for a man to not like guns?

I say no...not ok.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:24:05 PM EDT
[#45]
In the late '90s we went to a baby shower for an old friend of my wife.

My wife's friend was Mexican American, her brothers probably involved in gangs. Her husband was also Mexican American but seemed to be antigun. He wasn't a wimp; several years later he knocked out one of his brother in laws with a punch. His wife later broke up with him because he was verbally abusive.

There are men who are not wimps who are antigun. That's one example.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should go over to his house, kick in the door, and pelt him with airsoft pellets to show him how stupid he is.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#47]
You guys doing nothing but talking shit and making gay jokes are missing a huge chance to convert people to 2A.

I work with the husband of one of my wife's friends, she wanted a gun/CCW and he was against it. He's not *afraid* of guns, he's just utterly inexperienced with them and has a proper respect for the amount of power they bring into your home. After a few conversations, understanding where he was coming from and addressing his concerns, she has her CCW permit, he's considering it, and we're going shooting next weekend at the rental range for them to try out carry guns and train.

If you don't like the way things are, man up and do something about it. Hanging back, pointing and laughing is for middle-schoolers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is my view that many anti-gun men are anti-gun for some social reason (in my experience usually they come from an anti-gun family), and then they rationalize how not having a gun is actually better. This can lead to them being even more vocal as antis. Because at some level they resent not being able to own guns.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#49]
This is what happens when you have a whole generation of men who buy off on feminism.  The women might even believe they are attracted to those men.  But one day they will realize they arent.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#50]
The ferminists campaigned for decades to get the kind of men they claimed they wanted, and now our nation is full of sunken-chested vaginas sporting tight jeans, Tom's shoes and beards, who can't cut food with a knife or change a fucking tire by themselves.

It's fucking disgusting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top