Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 11:02:38 AM EDT
and we can go back to having a seminormal conversation without anyone bringing politics into it. Except to hate on whoever wins.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#1]
It won't end, regardless of who wins.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Just wait until Trump takes on the Beast. It will get rowdy then-- with the Cruzbots wailing and  crying, ''Liberal vs Liberal. '' Remember what Pogo said, ''We have met the enemy, and it is us''.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Correct, in fact it will get much worse.  Trump/Cruz won't matter. If Hillary wins we will kill ourselves here blaming each other for the loss. I foresee much derp and many members getting banned.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Correct, in fact it will get much worse.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Correct, in fact it will get much worse.

This.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just wait until Trump takes on the Beast. It will get rowdy then-- with the Cruzbots wailing and  crying, ''Liberal vs Liberal. '' Remember what Pogo said, ''We have met the enemy, and it is us''.
View Quote

I hope this won't be a letdown.  I have the popcorn ready.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#6]
It's going to go straight from elections, to panic buying threads
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:20:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I won't be glad, since it will mean eight years of Hillary Clinton as President.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top