Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/20/2016 10:51:29 AM EDT
17 years today.  This is a good read: http://www.amazon.com/Columbine-Dave-Cullen/dp/0446546925/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1461163365&sr=1-1&keywords=columbine

Dispels all the myths spun by the media about the shooters.

The cover up that local law enforcement tried to pull in the aftermath was shameful.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Can someone make it hot?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can someone make it hot?
View Quote

link
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#5]
It's Hitlers birthday too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#7]
What was the "coverup"?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:08:22 AM EDT
[#9]
My only problem with this photo is the fact they were not taken alive....Mob justice should have been administered rather then taking their own lives.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My only problem with this photo is the fact they were not taken alive....Mob justice should have been administered rather then taking their own lives.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SHbKHuz5nIg/TjBidwgJaZI/AAAAAAAAACc/AKbTH7_wWHE/s1600/deadguys2.jpg

View Quote

Dead's dead.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The cover up that local law enforcement tried to pull in the aftermath was shameful.
View Quote

What cover up?  Need some details as I don't remember anything unless we're talking about some "jet fuel won't melt steel" thing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#12]
False flag op.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:26:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What cover up?  Need some details as I don't remember anything unless we're talking about some "jet fuel won't melt steel" thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking herp durp "NATO SWAT team was there" and all sorts of conspiracy theories.  

I work with folks who responded to Columbine, I used to love about a mile away from the school, the whole tragedy is bad enough without people letting their "false flag by the New World Order" stupidity air out here.

To all who were lost that day, May their memory be for a blessing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A year before the murders the police had a warrant to search Harris' house (which contained bombs and bomb-making materials, and he was on probation at the time too).  That warrant was never acted on and it later "disappeared."  Then afterward the police denied its existence.  

May have prevented the whole thing if they'd done their job.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:32:48 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

That's a reenactment
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
That's a reenactment
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's a reenactment

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A year before the murders the police had a warrant to search Harris' house (which contained bombs and bomb-making materials, and he was on probation at the time too).  That warrant was never acted on and it later "disappeared."  Then afterward the police denied its existence.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe they had a warrant application that they never filed with the court, not much difference really, had they filed the likelihood of denial is basically nonexistent.  The fact remains that the police had evidence of Harris being a probation breaking criminal prior to the mass murder, and they tried to cover that up after the shootings.  Once you go down that road everything should be questioned.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a reenactment

A very very good one, but yes a reenactment.  We us that video quite a bit in ALERRT and CRASE.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
A very very good one, but yes a reenactment.  We us that video quite a bit in ALERRT and CRASE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a reenactment

So the original footage has never been released?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a reenactment

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#21]
When I first moved to Colorado I lived less than 10 minutes from Columbine High School.  I was home that day.  I remember hearing all of the sirens and walking outside to see all of the first responders racing through the streets. Watching it on TV  live.  Terrible tragedy.  I hope that the families of the victims have found peace in their lives.  I still believe that Dave Sanders was a hero that day as well as the two janitors Jon Curtis and Jay Gallentine.  What a horrible day that was.......
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
When I first moved to Colorado I lived less than 10 minutes from Columbine High School.  I was home that day.  I remember hearing all of the sirens and walking outside to see all of the first responders racing through the streets. Watching it on TV  live.  Terrible tragedy.  I hope that the families of the victims have found peace in their lives.  I still believe that Dave Sanders was a hero that day as well as the two janitors Jon Curtis and Jay Gallentine.  What a horrible day that was.......
View Quote

I remember it was a watershed moment when schools went from places where kids had fun to maximum security prisons of social engineering.

I used to bring my rifle to school and leave it at the safe so it wouldn't get stolen from my truck.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:57:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a reenactment

My understanding is that a few pics were either released or leaked, but the surveillance video were never let out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I remember it was a watershed moment when schools went from places where kids had fun to maximum security prisons of social engineering.

I used to bring my rifle to school and leave it at the safe so it wouldn't get stolen from my truck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

About a week afterwards my school went full retard introducing new dress code and enhanced security measures. You couldn't even say certain things without being hauled into the principals office and practically given a psyche exam....And this was Texas.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
My understanding is that a few pics were either released or leaked, but the surveillance video were never let out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I believe the families have seen it one time and that was it.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fucking herp durp "NATO SWAT team was there" and all sorts of conspiracy theories.  

I work with folks who responded to Columbine, I used to love about a mile away from the school,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work with folks who responded to Columbine, I used to love about a mile away from the school,

Careful, You'll be put on a registry for that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SHbKHuz5nIg/TjBidwgJaZI/AAAAAAAAACc/AKbTH7_wWHE/s1600/deadguys2.jpg

View Quote

This photo legit?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What was the "coverup"?
View Quote

Jews did it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
This photo legit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This photo legit?
Yes

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Tagged for later.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Columbine Truthers.  

I thought they had all moved on to harassing folks at the 9/11 memorial.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Columbine Truthers.  

I thought they had all moved on to harassing folks at the 9/11 memorial.
View Quote

Carefull , you will get the Waco people back after you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

if it disappeared and was never acted on how do you know he had bomb making materials. how do you even know about its existence?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:36:08 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

17 years today.  This is a good read: http://www.amazon.com/Columbine-Dave-Cullen/dp/0446546925/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1461163365&sr=1-1&keywords=columbine

Dispels all the myths spun by the media about the shooters.

View Quote

What cover up?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you drunk?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you sure you are not confusing the "basement tapes" with the cafeteria video?  the basement tapes were not released and i believe lost. I was under the impression the cafeteria footage was real and the only video from inside the school... Any cite on it being a mock up?

ETA; the footage you find on the web of the library is a re-enactment as the library had no cams in it.

ETA2. i think the staged video of the library and those two idiots offing them selves comes from this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Day_(film)
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Are you drunk?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you drunk?

No he's high. 420 blaze it
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I believe they had a warrant application that they never filed with the court, not much difference really, had they filed the likelihood of denial is basically nonexistent.  The fact remains that the police had evidence of Harris being a probation breaking criminal prior to the mass murder, and they tried to cover that up after the shootings.  Once you go down that road everything should be questioned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting.

So there wasn't enough probable cause to get the warrant sign.

I suppose they could have made up some shit to get enough for a warrant.  Would that be OK?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

yet they wouldn't release osama's pictures
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No biggie, you can trust the govt that it went down exactly like they say it did.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
if it disappeared and was never acted on how do you know he had bomb making materials. how do you even know about its existence?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty sure they found homemade bombs inside and outside of the school.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#42]
se
Quoted:

No biggie, you can trust the govt that it went down exactly like they say it did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hyper lame.  Evidence the government lied in one situation does nothing to prove they lied in another.  If ANYONE was arguing that it cannot be a coverup because the government would never lie to us, that would be a relevant debate point.

But nobody ever claimed that the government never lies.  

Your move.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was the day of the attack, the warrant was for long before,  The question is, how does anyone know there would be bomb making materials so long before the acted.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Interesting.

I suppose they could have made up some shit to get enough for a warrant.  Would that be OK?

View Quote

At the time the allegation by those who uncovered the warrant application is that there was PC but it was not acted upon primarily out of laziness.  I have no idea what the truth is, I'm just retelling the facts of the coverup theory as I can recall them.

ETA: One thing that was certain is that the department denied the fact that such an investigation and application ever existed, hence the coverup.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a reenactment

True, commonly used in LE training.  It's a good one but not the real footage.  There's additional reenactment footage showing the library scene.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

At the time the allegation by those who uncovered the warrant application is that there was PC but it was not acted upon primarily out of laziness.  I have no idea what the truth is, I'm just retelling the facts of the coverup theory as I can recall them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

That never seems to slow you down...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So had they they would be "gungrabbers". Cant win with this crowd. IF it even happened that way. YOU buy the book, I'll pass. I went broke with JFK cover ups.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Are you guys serious that the footage was never leaked?  Around 10 years ago I downloaded a tens of minutes long video which appeared to be surveillance video footage of them shooting people under tables, etc., right down to them sitting on the floor and shooting up through their mouths and falling over.  That was a reenactment?!?!

I can't remember if it was on my work computer or my home computer.  I'll dig around.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#49]
It was supposed to be a bombing, then they were going to wait in the parking lot to shoot people running out and first responders. They had tested and successfully detonated several bombs, but between their testing and when they started final preps for the attack the watches they were using for timers had been switched from metal hands to plastic. So when they wired them they didn't go off. When the bombing failed they started shooting
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were a total of 99 IED's
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top