Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 9:38:12 AM EDT
http://louderwithcrowder.com/black-student-group-leader-admits-to-tweeting-fake-anti-black-threats/

A black Kean University student is getting her butt handed to her in legal fees because she’s a liar. To recap, the dame cried racist and caused a panic for no good reason. On social media this is called “a tweet” but in the real-world, it’s called “fraud.” Sound familiar?

State prosecutors will recommend that Kayla KcKelvey be sentenced to 90 days in jail and that she pay restitution of about $82,000 to cover the costs of the police response and heightened security at Kean University after the threats.

It’s important to note that this gal had to literally fabricate racism because there wasn’t enough to go around. Groups like #BlackLivesMatter are only relevant as long as there is a race problem. Or… at least a perceived race problem.
View Quote

#BLM is doing for racism what what Crytal Gail Mangum did for sexual assault
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Shocked I am.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:48:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At what point do you think the urge to fabricate the hate happens?

I mean I know SJWs go through life thinking all those nice smiling white people they meet secretly go to KKK meetings but won't admit it, but I mean how many years of dreaming of the threats does it take to finally decide you have to take care of it yourself?
View Quote

thats what the entire progressive left is built upon, dreams and fantasy.

they only come out of their heads long enough to fabricate shit to build more  bullshit on top of their previous bullshit
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#4]
"Racism" would have been dead a long time ago if it weren't for ass-clowns like him, keeping it on life support...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Racism" would have been dead a long time ago if it weren't for ass-clowns like him her, keeping it on life support...
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Times like this are when I actually miss Facebook. I would've loved to have shoved this story down the throats of the liberal cuntplugs I left behind there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"Racism" would have been dead a long time ago if it weren't for ass-clowns like him, keeping it on life support...
View Quote

Her.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Now how long till we find these "oh so convenient" shootings are caused by the anti's because there's not enough violence for them to use as ammo.

I see a trend with this libs. They must be crying at all times about something.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Just like they had to manufacture a "US guns in Mexico" problem when the actual stats didn't support the story.

Write the story, make the facts.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Reminds me of the black girl who tried to the same thing with the name @whitebitchhoe.

Really? Whitebitchhoe?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:21:48 AM EDT
[#11]
This is what modern Progressives are at the core.

Empty inside because they feel less than important while real folks are trying to live their lives.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her.

don't label.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

don't label.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her.

don't label.

Darn.  You're right Sir/Ma'am/Yo/Peep.

Consider me duly chastened.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe she just hates black people.

Self-loathing is a thing
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You SHOULD SEE the SJW Types go absolutely BATSHIT when they read this quote.....  I actually had one guy (Who was Black) telling me how whoever wrote that was a "Racist and Obviously had NO CLUE of what Blacks In America have endured"

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”
? Booker T. Washington
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Self-loathing is a thing

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Self-loathing is a thing

She doesn't hate herself; she loves being a victim. They love being hated. They wouldn't give that up for anything.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I mean I know SJWs go through life thinking all those nice smiling white people they meet secretly go to KKK meetings but won't admit it, but I mean how many years of dreaming of the threats does it take to finally decide you have to take care of it yourself?
View Quote

Blacks and gays:  just making the racist / homophobic threats that whites / cisgendered straights won't make themselves
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The White cisgender males do make the threats, but in the form of microagressions as they have made laws that allow themselves to commit this type of hate, but have tricked everyone else that they are tolerant with their laws banning overt hate.

The key is to make a microagression as illegal as a direct threat.

Then, Justice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blacks and gays:  just making the racist / homophobic threats that whites / cisgendered straights won't make themselves

The White cisgender males do make the threats, but in the form of microagressions as they have made laws that allow themselves to commit this type of hate, but have tricked everyone else that they are tolerant with their laws banning overt hate.

The key is to make a microagression as illegal as a direct threat.

Then, Justice.

The Navy is way out in front on this issue with its definition of implicit bias

Implicit Bias – a bias in judgment and/or behavior that results from subtle cognitive processes that often operate at a level below conscious awareness and without intentional control - beliefs or simple associations that a person automatically makes between an object and its evaluation.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Navy should implement crimestop training.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Navy is way out in front on this issue with its definition of implicit bias

Implicit Bias – a bias in judgment and/or behavior that results from subtle cognitive processes that often operate at a level below conscious awareness and without intentional control - beliefs or simple associations that a person automatically makes between an object and its evaluation.

Navy should implement crimestop training.

The mind should develop a blind spot whenever a dangerous thought presented itself. The process should be automatic, instinctive. Crimestop, they called it in Newspeak.

He set to work to exercise himself in crimestop. He presented himself with propositions—'the Party says the earth is flat', 'the party says that ice is heavier than water'—and trained himself in not seeing or not understanding the arguments that contradicted them.

Lol.  You're using future tense
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Why am I not surprised.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:24:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Times like this are when I actually miss Facebook. I would've loved to have shoved this story down the throats of the liberal cuntplugs I left behind there.
View Quote

Why were you friends with cuntplugs?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:29:59 AM EDT
[#27]
I've said this in the gay cake thread, she did this to raise awareness.

She'll argue that while she made it up, she hears stuff like this every day.

Liberals will run out and tell her how brave she is for enduring all that suffering.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Looking at her, I'm thinking "judgement-proof."
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Shocked I am.
View Quote
And she should be locked up

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Shocked I am.
View Quote

I am seriously shocked they are making her pay and charged her with a crime.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:44:24 AM EDT
[#31]
It's cute that she actually thinks we are not fully accustomed to this type of pathetic, repetitive behavior.

If I were allowed to appropriate the words of one of her peoples great modern-day thinkers I would say - "Don't believe the hype - it's a sequel."
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

don't label.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her.

don't label.

Cis-normative world view. It's unfair.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her.

don't label.

Too late. Hate speech. You're on the list. And your rights are gone [/.gov bureaucrat]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Yep.......it was REALLY a believable story from the get-go.  All the KKK nazis out there are fucking TWEATING their shit.  

All these "racist" stories are probably fabricated BS.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#36]
It warms my heart that she is actually being held the tiniest bit accountable.  

How long until she is on TV, being paraded around as a hero?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:35:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"Racism" would have been dead a long time ago if it weren't for ass-clowns like him Obama, keeping it on life support...
View Quote

Racism, sexisim, etc have all just become meaningless buzzwords to me. They have NO value, and anyone who uses them is immediately suspect. Just more evidence of the left's tearing-down of TRUTH and America.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:42:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Shocked I am.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:18:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Some of you guys are scary-good at the Newspeak.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

they only come out of their heads long enough to fabricate shit to build more  bullshit on top of their previous bullshit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And thats why balkanizing the US would be the best thing to happen.  The liberal homeland would look like mogadishu within 5 years after all the stabilizing influence was removed. Then it could easily be reacquired.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top