Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Unisex bathrooms should have happened  long time ago. Wouldn't have picked this way to start them on that road though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The fastest way to reverse this is for men to continually use the women's restrooms everywhere all the time. When they get tired of finding the seats up, shit will get changed and fast.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fastest way to reverse this is for men to continually use the women's restrooms everywhere all the time. When they get tired of finding the seats up, shit will get changed and fast.
View Quote

I am aiming for the seats, not the toilet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone should experience the joy of sitting in my piss.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Except it was Curacao, and she/he was in a red mini dress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen a tranny in a black dress, standing at a urinal in a bar bathroom taking a leak in American Samoa.  How many of you can claim that?  

Except it was Curacao, and she/he was in a red mini dress.

I've seen it in downtown Louisville, KY... frequently.     TGurls only attracted to guys don't like it as they want privacy.    
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:57:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's the best part, right from the fucking law:

TITLE 34 EDUCATION
SUBTITLE B REGULATIONS OF THE OFFICES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
CHAPTER I OFFICE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS, DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
PART 106 NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF SEX IN EDUCATION PROGRAMS OR
ACTIVITIES RECEIVING FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE

§ 106.33 Comparable facilities.
A recipient may provide separate toilet, locker room, and shower facilities on the basis of sex,
but such facilities provided for students of one sex shall be comparable to such facilities
provided for students of the other sex.
(Authority: Secs. 901, 902, Education Amendments of 1972, 86 Stat. 373, 374)

haha judges, fuck a law, amirite? Just make it up as you go along
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Pictures?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen a tranny in a black dress, standing at a urinal in a bar bathroom taking a leak in American Samoa.  How many of you can claim that?  

Pictures?

I got a shoulder massage by a dude in pants in Maha Sarakham, Thailand.  
I thought he was the bathroom attendant for a brief moment.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#8]

This is the direct result of people standing up for wickedness. Enjoy it, since you did nothing to stop any of it.

The only problem is the good people that decry such things, they're shouted down by the wicked and their supporters.

Congratulations  

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will already be wet from the women squatting on the seats to piss
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#10]
This is a gift from God.

There needs to be a large group, nationwide, who walks into girls' bathrooms in schools, malls, everywhere, and claim "Transgender".  Every woman who gets offended, we say "this is legal and accepted, you are viewed as a bigot, because of Liberal Democrats.  You voted for a Democrat, this is the kind of shit we get".

Repeat it, over and over and over.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Whats going to happen when a bunch of women kick some fuckers ass for being in the wrong restroom?
View Quote

File hate crime against women?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Putting the children part of this aside for a moment...........do any of you guys object to a woman coming into our bathrooms!?

It simply doesn't bother me at all.

Am I a dirty old man?

View Quote

Depends.  Is she even semi hot or a hideous troll-like creature?

But all in all, nope.  If some woman wants to get an eyeful, who are we to deny her?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#13]
So this is just me, and take it with a grain of salt, but there are some new places opening here and basically they have a big room with tons of sinks and paper towels and then just multiple stalls. All of which are completely closed off by a door (not like the stalls in the mens/womens room but like an actual door)

Seems to work okay. Only real difference is you're sharing a mirror/sink area
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Unisex bathrooms should have happened  long time ago. Wouldn't have picked this way to start them on that road though.
View Quote

There's more than a few hotties that work out in the gym I go to.  Being across the road from three or four gentlemen's clubs may give a clue as to their profession.  I wouldn't mind sharing showering facilities with them.  I guarantee I'd have the cleanest, soapiest dick around.  Hey, it's my dick, and I'll wash it for as long as I damn well want to!  

Of course, there are several women who look like they could stand toe-to-toe with Kimbo Slice, too, so I guess you pay your money, you take your chances.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Leave the seat down and piss on it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I am splitting hairs here, but the article says that the plaintiff may go ahead with the suit under Title X.  I don't think they are ruling on the merits yet are they?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

What do you do about locker rooms, showers, gyms, sports?

Example:
A male student can play girls softball as long as he 'identifies' as a girl?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Example:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Example:

I volunteer to check out the locker room when the local college girl's volleyball team is in.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Example:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Example:

Men need to start doing this. It's the best IRL troll ever. Just one day take over a girl's team.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I see a lot more teen mothers in the future.
View Quote
I think you meant to Say "rape victims".

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So this is just me, and take it with a grain of salt, but there are some new places opening here and basically they have a big room with tons of sinks and paper towels and then just multiple stalls. All of which are completely closed off by a door (not like the stalls in the mens/womens room but like an actual door)

View Quote

Lots of retro but that seems pretty simple.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I actually hope so.  I encourage ludicrous shit like this to be forced upon the populous.  The crazier the better.  It helps drive home the point that liberalism is a mental disorder to the people who aren't paying attention.

Maybe one day folks will say enough is enough.
View Quote

Ha ha ha ........ya REALLY think that is going to happen?!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I will intentionally start using the women's restroom and I will make damn sure that not a single drop of piss, nor a single turd, actually makes it inside the toilet and I will NEVER flush afterwards.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It is FAR past time the "majority" in this country rise up and stop this kind of bullshit and put these evil twisted SOBs in their place.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Lol the majority elected Obama, twice. This is what the people want. Democracy sucks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I will intentionally start using the women's restroom and I will make damn sure that not a single drop of piss, nor a single turd, actually makes it inside the toilet and I will NEVER flush afterwards.
View Quote

now THAT is some political disobedience, I like it
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There is NO WAY women would want a guy who looks like me using their bathrooms.

NO FUCKING WAY!!

Maybe I'll try it................

View Quote

Doesn't matter.  Apparently it's your right
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had an ex that went into a bathroom at walmart late at night once that was terrorized. I had to see for myself. I have never seen so much poo in my life. Maybe took 50 women to do that. It was simply unreal.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:18:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Whats going to happen when a bunch of women kick some fuckers ass for being in the wrong restroom?
View Quote

Hate crime! LOL
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That's where we're headed.  Single-occupancy restrooms only (and associated added costs) from now on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just put in single user bathrooms everywhere. The resulting decrease in classroom size and increase in school taxes should make everyone happy.

That's where we're headed.  Single-occupancy restrooms only (and associated added costs) from now on.

The school had several single-occupancy restrooms, but that was not what the transgender student wanted to use, hence the lawsuit.

G.G. sued the school district. Why? Because the district created a policy which says that bathroom and locker room access is primarily based on biology, while also creating accommodations for transgender students. Specifically, the policy is that only biological girls can use the girls’ room, only biological boys can use the boys’ room, and any student can use one of the three single-occupancy bathrooms, which the school created specifically to accommodate transgender students.

But even this accommodation wasn’t good enough. Hence the lawsuit and Tuesday’s ruling.

In a concurring opinion, Judge Andre Davis claims the student is at risk of “irreparable harm” if forced to use a single-occupancy bathroom. Davis says that to support the claim of “irreparable harm, G.G. submitted an affidavit to the district court describing the psychological distress he experiences when he is forced to use the single-stall restrooms.”

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the courts would have to rule in favor of the plaintiff or risk de-legitimizing all the nonsense.
This will all get very interesting to watch.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The school had several single-occupancy restrooms, but that was not what the transgender student wanted to use, hence the lawsuit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just put in single user bathrooms everywhere. The resulting decrease in classroom size and increase in school taxes should make everyone happy.

G.G. sued the school district. Why? Because the district created a policy which says that bathroom and locker room access is primarily based on biology, while also creating accommodations for transgender students. Specifically, the policy is that only biological girls can use the girls’ room, only biological boys can use the boys’ room, and any student can use one of the three single-occupancy bathrooms, which the school created specifically to accommodate transgender students.

But even this accommodation wasn’t good enough. Hence the lawsuit and Tuesday’s ruling.

In a concurring opinion, Judge Andre Davis claims the student is at risk of “irreparable harm” if forced to use a single-occupancy bathroom. Davis says that to support the claim of “irreparable harm, G.G. submitted an affidavit to the district court describing the psychological distress he experiences when he is forced to use the single-stall restrooms.”

Good Lord.

That's it, I'm stocking the bunker.  We are done.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Shovel ready project

Building SINGLE USER RESTROOMS in each and every building open to the public. The plumbers and carpenters union will love it!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Guys can hang out in the girl's locker room? That high school janitor job is looking better.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Shovel ready project

Building SINGLE USER RESTROOMS in each and every building open to the public. The plumbers and carpenters union will love it!
View Quote

That's what the school did, and the judge said it wasn't good enough.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn... I don't even like taking a dump in the same room with other doods... nevermind with chicks in there!

Taking a pee? I couldn't possibly care less. My band went on a break at a bar and and I was using the men's restroom. The "urinal" was like a big trough (cowboy bar), and two guys could stand there to pee space-wise. There was no privacy divider or anything like that. So I've got my junk out peeing, and two hot chicks poke their heads around the doorway and ask if they can use the semi-open stalll next to where I'm peeing (there was a line in front of the women's restroom as usual). I was like "if you don't care, I don't care" and finished doing my business while they took turns on the toilet. It was pretty strange to me... but no orifice got penetrated and no phone numbers were exchanged.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#36]
the easiest solution is a crap load of one person bathrooms that are unisex
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Time to become a lawyer and cash in.

Have you been wrongly identified while taking a dump ?
Have you been recklessly embarrassed while standing at the urinal ?

You, It, Pat, may have a case.   Call  I. Fleecem.  Gender I.D. Attny. at Law
View Quote

Shit, let me catch some guy in the bathroom in the one my wife is using. I told her to let me know if some cross-dressing fa**ot come into the same bathroom. She is then going to call the cops and our lawyer. I am not letting some sex offender use the same bathroom as my wife. This shit will stop when these cross dressers get their asses fucking whipped if the real men step up to defend their women. Sadly this country is lacking real men these days.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I don't want this, but I think it is the only way people might wake up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I actually hope so.  I encourage ludicrous shit like this to be forced upon the populous.  The crazier the better.  It helps drive home the point that liberalism is a mental disorder to the people who aren't paying attention.

I don't want this, but I think it is the only way people might wake up.

My point exactly.  I tell my dad some of the stuff I read about on here and see on the news (like the NSA spying stuff) and he thinks I'm crazy.  Literally thinks I reading a bunch of made up stuff on a conspiracy website.  I've had to go show him some of this stuff on the nightly national news for him to actually realize it's legit.  People just aren't paying attention.  Especially people over 40 who don't spend a lot of time online.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Double tap
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:23:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.  This train is on a one way track.  There is no stopping it.  The liberals are winning by taking slow baby steps toward their goals so no one is noticing.  I want them to speed up he process.  More people will notice where we are headed.  Then at least we'll have a fighting chance to stop it.  If not?  Oh well we just got to the destination a little quicker.  If you are paying at least a little bit of attention to things you should understand this.  

Without a serious reckoning, our path is set.  Period.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:26:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

South Park did an episode about this exact situation.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:28:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Federal Court: Schools May Not Provide Separate Bathrooms Based on Biology

The court concluded that Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972—which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex—should be interpreted as prohibiting discrimination on the basis of gender identity, as a Department of Education letter suggested in 2015.

In a stinging dissent, Judge Paul Niemeyer points out that “the majority’s opinion, for the first time ever, holds that a public high school may not provide separate restrooms and locker rooms on the basis of biological sex.” It’s hard to imagine that that’s what Congress was prohibiting when it enacted Title IX in 1972.
View Quote

Am I reading this right?

The boys and male teachers can use the girls bathroom and locker room at schools now?

Talk about a war on women.
View Quote

And if conservatives had any brains or balls, this is exactly how they would play it. Progressives want women to be raped and assaulted.

But they won't.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:39:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Atleast we are finally becoming more secular as nation. What logic is there to restrict who can and can't use certain bathrooms. This is a first amendment issue. We have seperation of church and state for a reason. You can't legislate your morality on 330 million people. What ever happened to MYOB?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think ol' Andre really understands the meaning of "irreparable harm."    IMO, that would involve compound fractures and possibly TBI.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Federal Court: Schools May Not Provide Separate Bathrooms Based on Biology

The court concluded that Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972—which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex—should be interpreted as prohibiting discrimination on the basis of gender identity, as a Department of Education letter suggested in 2015.

In a stinging dissent, Judge Paul Niemeyer points out that “the majority’s opinion, for the first time ever, holds that a public high school may not provide separate restrooms and locker rooms on the basis of biological sex.” It’s hard to imagine that that’s what Congress was prohibiting when it enacted Title IX in 1972.
View Quote

Am I reading this right?

The boys and male teachers can use the girls bathroom and locker room at schools now?

Talk about a war on women.
View Quote

Bathrooms were always separated by gender, nobody generally checks the genitalia of those around them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:41:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Atleast we are finally becoming more secular as nation. What logic is there to restrict who can and can't use certain bathrooms. This is a first amendment issue. We have seperation of church and state for a reason. You can't legislate your morality on 330 million people. What ever happened to MYOB?
View Quote

wat

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:44:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:47:20 AM EDT
[#48]
I've been promoting bathrooms in schools to be patterned like this:

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:49:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:52:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top