Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/20/2016 8:26:35 AM EDT
Federal Court: Schools May Not Provide Separate Bathrooms Based on Biology

The court concluded that Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972—which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex—should be interpreted as prohibiting discrimination on the basis of gender identity, as a Department of Education letter suggested in 2015.

In a stinging dissent, Judge Paul Niemeyer points out that “the majority’s opinion, for the first time ever, holds that a public high school may not provide separate restrooms and locker rooms on the basis of biological sex.” It’s hard to imagine that that’s what Congress was prohibiting when it enacted Title IX in 1972.
View Quote

Am I reading this right?

The boys and male teachers can use the girls bathroom and locker room at schools now?

Talk about a war on women.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:31:17 AM EDT
[#1]
That's fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#2]
One more notch in the Progressive Left's war on American values.  They're burning the country down one step at a time, and doing a damn good job of it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Time to become a lawyer and cash in.

Have you been wrongly identified while taking a dump ?
Have you been recklessly embarrassed while standing at the urinal ?

You, It, Pat, may have a case.   Call  I. Fleecem.  Gender I.D. Attny. at Law
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Some of our federal judges need to be "removed."

Retards.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:34:57 AM EDT
[#5]
The world has lost its fucking mind.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Fundamental transformation is gaining momentum.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#7]
There is NO WAY women would want a guy who looks like me using their bathrooms.

NO FUCKING WAY!!

Maybe I'll try it................

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#8]
LOL
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:36:13 AM EDT
[#9]
It is FAR past time the "majority" in this country rise up and stop this kind of bullshit and put these evil twisted SOBs in their place.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:36:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I actually hope so.  I encourage ludicrous shit like this to be forced upon the populous.  The crazier the better.  It helps drive home the point that liberalism is a mental disorder to the people who aren't paying attention.

Maybe one day folks will say enough is enough.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I see a lot more teen mothers in the future.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:39:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Putting the children part of this aside for a moment...........do any of you guys object to a woman coming into our bathrooms!?

It simply doesn't bother me at all.

Am I a dirty old man?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:40:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I want to sue to have urinals installed in every bathroom.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I've seen a tranny in a black dress, standing at a urinal in a bar bathroom taking a leak in American Samoa.  How many of you can claim that?  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've seen a tranny in a black dress, standing at a urinal in a bar bathroom taking a leak in American Samoa.  How many of you can claim that?  
View Quote

Except it was Curacao, and she/he was in a red mini dress.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pictures?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:48:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Unreal.

"Judges"  LOL
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I see a lot more teen mothers in the future.
View Quote

I expect to see a lot of incarcerated fathers after their daughters come home from school telling them male teachers were watching them in the bathroom and they go ballistic on said teachers, principals etc...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Putting the children part of this aside for a moment...........do any of you guys object to a woman coming into our bathrooms!?

Am I a dirty old man?

View Quote

You get used to it when you go in bars in large cities.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Sits back.

Watches world burn.

Because he just wants to.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#22]
#Fagvotesmatter
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#23]
OFFS

If this isn't overturned with a quickness, it'll just become reason number 893 not to ever send your kids to public school.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:06:18 AM EDT
[#24]
I wouldn't want to use the lady's room. There is usually a line. I've seen women use the men's room for that same reason.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
One more notch in the Progressive Left's war on American values.  They're burning the country down one step at a time, and doing a damn good job of it.
View Quote

More like sliding down the banister.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Like I said before. If men start walking into women's restrooms this will stop. If/when you are questioned simply say you are transgender. There is no way anyone can prove if someone is transgender or not so you should be good.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wouldn't want to use the lady's room. There is usually a line. I've seen women use the men's room for that same reason.
View Quote

And women's bathrooms are generally trashed and nasty.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Just put in single user bathrooms everywhere. The resulting decrease in classroom size and increase in school taxes should make everyone happy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Whats going to happen when a bunch of women kick some fuckers ass for being in the wrong restroom?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Good.  Lets get rid of gender bias in ncaa sports too.  A school should have football, basketball, track, etc.  Not men's bb, womens bb, etc.   If you're good enough to make the team you get a scholarship and you play.  If you're not you're not.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:34:44 AM EDT
[#31]
So I am seriously confused at this point.

If a college kid is drunk, stops and pee's in a corner and some woman or child happens to see him, he can be prosecuted and would have to register if convicted as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

There I am sure many more examples.

Just ignoring the fact that the last thing I want my young daughter having to expose herself in a school bathroom full of feral young men or the creepy janitor guy.  How inthe world is this going to work, doesn't essentially toss a slew of exposure, assault and harassment laws?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Some of our federal judges need to be "removed."

Retards.
View Quote

From the planet?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Like I said before. If men start walking into women's restrooms this will stop. If/when you are questioned simply say you are transgender. There is no way anyone can prove if someone is transgender or not so you should be good.
View Quote

Hell, yeah. Plus my wife told me that in one of the department stores we go to the ladies room has a couch! I'm getting in on that shit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:37:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Just put in single user bathrooms everywhere. The resulting decrease in classroom size and increase in school taxes should make everyone happy.
View Quote

That's where we're headed.  Single-occupancy restrooms only (and associated added costs) from now on.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Fuck it, just do away with bathrooms all together.  Piss and shit anywhere you like.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So I am seriously confused at this point.

If a college kid is drunk, stops and pee's in a corner and some woman or child happens to see him, he can be prosecuted and would have to register if convicted as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

There I am sure many more examples.

Just ignoring the fact that the last thing I want my young daughter having to expose herself in a school bathroom full of feral young men or the creepy janitor guy.  How inthe world is this going to work, doesn't essentially toss a slew of exposure, assault and harassment laws?

View Quote

Everyone else lines up to use the single stall. clog up the system with their own rules. ("i was afraid of getting accused of harassment...)
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Fuck it, just do away with bathrooms all together.  Piss and shit anywhere you like.
View Quote
Then we can deploy the pissing tankers.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#38]
In before our Tranny Army.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Am I a dirty old man?

View Quote

Of course it doesn't bother me if a woman comes in the restroom that I'm in (and I know your question is rhetorical).

But he or she should have a CHOICE in the matter.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#41]
B . . . b . . .b . . . but what about all those pesky building codes . . .

. . . and city health department codes ? ? ?

What a fucking mess this will be.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hell, yeah. Plus my wife told me that in one of the department stores we go to the ladies room has a couch! I'm getting in on that shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Literally?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:49:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or  walk into a women's bathroom and just say you identify as a lesbian.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#45]
I know there was a high school earlier this school year where there was a "transgendered" teen that sues because he didn't want to use a separate bathroom for gym class. He wanted to use the girls locker room. All of the girls walked out and refused to use the locker room with a "guy". But their feeling or safety don't matter because "Special Snowflake".
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I know there was a high school earlier this school year where there was a "transgendered" teen that sues because he didn't want to use a separate bathroom for gym class. He wanted to use the girls locker room. All of the girls walked out and refused to use the locker room with a "guy". But their feeling or safety don't matter because "Special Snowflake".
View Quote

You gotta figure the women will be more pissed off by this than the men.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#47]
I used to laugh at you all for thinking that one day pedophilia would be accepted in this country. I'm not so sure anymore.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Since when the fuck does a scientifically proven, biological gender determination have to be put in quotes like it's someones cute little theory?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Asteroid can't hit fast enough. Thank God I don't have kids.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:54:31 AM EDT
[#50]
I don't even recognize this country anymore. I hope I can just wake up back in the real America and that this was all a bad dream
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top