BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:56:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sounds like a nice prison sentence and sex offender status for guy #2 after guy#1 rats him out
View Quote

His Affirmative Defense isnt going to have a lot of weight since #1 Apparently was the one that assaulted her when she said she was calling the PD.  Drunk or not, just because she consented to screw one guy doesnt give his buddy permission to board the train
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once again we demonstrate a vast discrepancy between the sexes.

I don't know how many men would complain if one woman left and another came in.

Let's say you were expecting this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/7/76/Kate_Beckinsale_02.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150727130937

But got this:

http://images.townnews.com/leecountycourier.net/content/articles/2015/07/22/news/doc55a6acc418189246574305.jpg

and AIDS and HEP C and HSV2

Would you be a happy camper?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:22:31 AM EDT
[#3]
That's nasty. Hopefully they are stupid enough to slip up and admit they were both "in on it" and both those weirdos go to prison.
Nasty motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:44:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"Rowdy Reptile Bar"

We had a contractor on our site that had a sticker with a lizard with the crossed out sign on it.  He said the "pros" at truck stops are called "lot lizards" and the sticker was so they know to leave that truck/driver alone.
View Quote

Go to YouTube and search for "Lizzie The Lot Lizard".

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Not to sound like a social justice warrior here, but exactly how drunk do you need to be, before we can reasonably assume you're not capable of really consenting? And more importantly...how do you know, really?

There's definitely some grey area between a healthy buzz (followed by the usual morning regret) and straight up blackout "I don't remember shit" drunk.

View Quote
Serve all alcohol in capri sun containers.

When you can't put the straw in, you've had too much.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:04:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's sort of hard to feel sorry for anyone involved.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not to sound like a social justice warrior here, but exactly how drunk do you need to be, before we can reasonably assume you're not capable of really consenting? And more importantly...how do you know, really?

There's definitely some grey area between a healthy buzz (followed by the usual morning regret) and straight up blackout "I don't remember shit" drunk.

View Quote

I'm late so I'm sure its been addressed, but the real issue in this case was the switch. You raise a good point though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm not sure I buy this one.  She didn't know it was another dude until after they finished...come on.

Until other evidence presents itself I'm inclined to believe an alternate theory.  Chick was cray cray and down for a train.  Chick went nuts after, started going apeshit, guys threw her out.  

Those guys should have known better.  If you're going to run trains on a hoe...get a professional.  What is this armature hour
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#10]
One strange dick today. Another strange dick tomorrow. But not 2 on the same night?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:29:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Wtf is wrong with people
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It isn't her fault, but she practiced risky behavior and something bad happened....Sympathy is hard to muster in this particular case.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like rape to me

Yep. Not surprised most here blame the woman instead of the guys. Typical arfcom logic.

More like criticize her lack of good judgement.

So it isn't the men's fault since she had "lack of good judgement"? She deserved what she got? Am I understanding this right?

It isn't her fault, but she practiced risky behavior and something bad happened....Sympathy is hard to muster in this particular case.

Oddly enough, there's a whole lot of sympathy for practicing risky behavior over in the "19 year old raped a 14 year old" thread. I guess some folks only sympathize if it's the guy taking the risks.*

*not you in particular, Smiley. Just noticing a general pattern of excusing and/or justifying risky behavior in men, and not excusing it if it's a woman.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So it isn't the men's fault since she had "lack of good judgement"? She deserved what she got? Am I understanding this right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like rape to me

Yep. Not surprised most here blame the woman instead of the guys. Typical arfcom logic.

yeah this is very disgusting. I wish both guys could fry.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like this idea.  I mean, I'm old enough, and I've learned enough that these days I'm well aware of my limit, and that my limit changes based on whether I'm in public or at home.  But man, it took a lot of years and dumb moves to teach me that...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wtf is wrong with people
View Quote

That's my thoughts as I read the comments in this thread.

I hate reading all the articles on slut shaming and rape culture but unfortunately I am reminded that a lot of assholes out there really do think that way. If the story went down as described it's shameful to be blaming the girl.

What if they had been on several dates?
What if they had done some light bondage or a blindfold?
What if it was a married couple?

Does that magically make it worse? Nope. Hope both guys end up in jail for a while.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Oddly enough, there's a whole lot of sympathy for practicing risky behavior over in the "19 year old raped a 14 year old" thread. I guess some folks only sympathize if it's the guy taking the risks.*

*not you in particular, Smiley. Just noticing a general pattern of excusing and/or justifying risky behavior in men, and not excusing it if it's a woman.
View Quote

I only read a small part of that thread but from what I remember it was mostly a question of if he knew how young she was. Not excusing what he did.

Hey, I've had one night stands, gotten into cars with strangers and did various other stupid things. We are all pretty young and dumb at some point. Thankfully nothing bad ever happened.

But generally yea I think women should be more cautious than guys. And I don't mean that in a bad way.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#18]
GD is so rich and vibrant, bunch of grade A piece of shits in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

lol @ generalized bashing
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hard for me to muster sympathy for him too.

19 is past the point of not cool. If he was 17 my opinion might be different, but still. When I was 14, 17 and 19 might as well have been 27 and 29 as far as the difference between mental and physical maturity.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not generalized at all when it is supported by quotes from the majority of posters in this thread.  Go back and re-read the VAST majority except for 3 or 4 people have somehow justified and defended rape because "drunk" and "she deserved it"

Keep it classy GD.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#22]
that's the second iteration of the "houdini"...the first is equally dangerous - spit on her back so she thinks your done and then surprise her with the goods on her face when she rolled over.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:09:13 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm picturing lots of tatoo's involved.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol I just flip them upside down and stabby stab. Fuck precision.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Rape indeed.

This chaste woman only fucks one stranger per night.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:38:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Roofie
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

LOL this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A true switcharoo requires a window

LOL this

I thought that variant was called that "The Magician"

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#28]
My first college roomate and I switched girls late one night (with their consent), and it went really well

He ended up dating the 2nd one for like a year, and I hooked up with the friend pretty much every time they came over together.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stab through the bottom = cut off

If you can't handle opening a Capri Sun, you can't handle the liquor within.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Rape indeed.

View Quote

Just because you willingly give something to someone doesn't mean it can't be taken from you against your will.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Its not generalized at all when it is supported by quotes from the majority of posters in this thread.  Go back and re-read the VAST majority except for 3 or 4 people have somehow justified and defended rape because "drunk" and "she deserved it"

Keep it classy GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep it classy GD.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Just because you willingly give something to someone doesn't mean it can't be taken from you against your will.

https://feministphilosophers.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/tumblr_lrecnkv6kg1qd5p7ho1_500.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rape indeed.

https://feministphilosophers.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/tumblr_lrecnkv6kg1qd5p7ho1_500.jpg

The last line few lines in that are super gay.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:00:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Yeah, that's rape. And then they assaulted her afterwards. Both of these clowns need some jail time.

All the people dismissing what they did as being not wrong make me sick.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Once again we demonstrate a vast discrepancy between the sexes.

I don't know how many men would complain if one woman left and another came in.
View Quote

Need pictures to decide.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rape indeed.

Concur. I have no photo editing skills, though, so they remain. I wasn't writing all that shit out. The rest is pretty spot on, though. We hear that sort of diatribe all the time, right here on Arf as well as IRL.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sounds like rape to me
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That sounds like a nice prison sentence and sex offender status for guy #2 after guy#1 rats him out
View Quote

I was thinking more along the lines of, "Hey, why don't we just say the whole thing was consensual? Then it's her word against ours."
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Three poor decision makers walk into a house....
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like rape to me

Yep.

According to earlier posters this type of opinion doesn't exist in GD.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:07:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Fuck those dudes. Hope they see prison time. Being promiscuous does not make it okay to be raped.

I love arfcom, but there are some real pieces of shit here sometimes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Nowhere in there did it say that she was blackout drunk. Or drunk. Or even buzzed.

She wanted to bang guy #1. She never consented to having sex with guy #2.

Pretty cut and dried. What guy #2 did is no different than having sex with someone who is unconscious.

What they did was really greasy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nowhere in there did it say that she was blackout drunk. Or drunk. Or even buzzed.

She wanted to bang guy #1. She never consented to having sex with guy #2.

Pretty cut and dried. What guy #2 did is no different than having sex with someone who is unconscious.

What they did was really greasy.
View Quote

Your name.....

Also:

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:09:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Rape is rape ...

The roles will be reversed when they get to prison.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#44]
She stayed face down the entire time.  Sounds very intimate.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I was thinking more along the lines of, "Hey, why don't we just say the whole thing was consensual? Then it's her word against ours."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a sick.........SICK MAN!!!

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:10:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Concur. I have no photo editing skills, though, so they remain. I wasn't writing all that shit out. The rest is pretty spot on, though. We hear that sort of diatribe all the time, right here on Arf as well as IRL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rape indeed.

I didn't suggest it wasn't rape ma'am.
Its just hard for me to feel terrible about it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:11:30 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm not condoning or forgiving the actions of the dynamic duo, but I can't imagine any good is ever going to come from leaving the Rowdy Reptile Bar shit-faced, with some random dude from Gainesville, Florida on a Friday night.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
All kinds of bad decision making there.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I didn't suggest it wasn't rape ma'am.
Its just hard for me to feel terrible about it.
View Quote

Quoting for posterity.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Meh, she's screwing random dudes from a bar, I can't bring myself to care.
View Quote

That really is what it comes down to in the end.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top