Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 2
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If that is true then all those votes should be thrown out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to Steve Deace:

Keep an eye on provisional ballots in NY primary. Heard earlier today, from someone who knows GOP politics on the East Coast, that in some Republican strongholds in the state they were handing Democrats and Independents crossing over to vote for Trump a provisional ballot rather than sending them away.

Remember NY is one of the most closed primaries in the country. Only Republicans, and those registered as such since October, are eligible to vote. And since 81 of the 95 delegates in NY are awarded proportionally via congressional district, this could definitely alter the delegate math if true (I hope it's not). Notwithstanding the process of challenging provisional ballots in NY, and I don't know what that is.

It's happening on both sides of the aisle.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/04/19/emergency-lawsuit-filed-to-open-new-york-state-primary/
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Page 2
View Quote

You must be throwing shit at the TV with Carl right behind trump....

I know you hate him...

Personally, I love Paladino....
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Fox calls it for the Hildabeast.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I know you hate him...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Page 2

I know you hate him...

Now that's an idea I may have to try:  flinging feces at the TV in order to express my displeasure.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:47:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sanders subreddit in full meltdown mode: Link
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which we all expected.... it is the difference that is the key.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We don't want or need their stinking votes; Cruz  can broker a deal in the electoral college in November and walk away with a majority of the electors.

View Quote

Yeah, who cares what the American people want, right?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to Steve Deace:

Keep an eye on provisional ballots in NY primary. Heard earlier today, from someone who knows GOP politics on the East Coast, that in some Republican strongholds in the state they were handing Democrats and Independents crossing over to vote for Trump a provisional ballot rather than sending them away.

Remember NY is one of the most closed primaries in the country. Only Republicans, and those registered as such since October, are eligible to vote. And since 81 of the 95 delegates in NY are awarded proportionally via congressional district, this could definitely alter the delegate math if true (I hope it's not). Notwithstanding the process of challenging provisional ballots in NY, and I don't know what that is.

It's happening on both sides of the aisle.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/04/19/emergency-lawsuit-filed-to-open-new-york-state-primary/

Yeah, but that's the Bern-out lawsuit (that they will lose).
I didn't see anyone offering provisional ballots at my polling location - the R side probably didn't even know about it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:01:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:11:56 PM EDT
[#12]
If Trump wins the Presidency all I can say is I hope he has better people to deal with the sharks in the House and Senate than the people working delegates in the primaries.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Trump is at, or below, 50% In some districts so he'll get nickel and dimed a little, depending on final vote tallies.

If you have an iPhone you can see voting stats by county on the nyt website by clicking on the counties
View Quote

If Trump comes in under 50% but still ahead of Cruz and Kasich then Trump still gets two delegates from that district.  It looks like Kasich might get a few delegates.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top