Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Only a dipshit takes little league so seriously he would fight other dipshits over it.  

Parents are the worst thing about youth sports.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#2]
That poor kid standing there watching the clowns.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Great roll models.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#5]
When I was about 15, I was a Little League umpire. After one game, the two coaches were nose to nose, screaming at each other.

My buddy wanted to split, but I was like, "No way, these dudes are gonna go at it."

Sure enough, a few minutes later, the two of them are rolling in the dirt, fists flying, their terrified sons standing by, crying as they watched helplessly.

Hands down, one of the fucking funniest things I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great roll models.
View Quote

I see what you did there.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I used to work with a guy that got banned from the fields.  He was very soft spoken, but apparently when it came to games he came unglued.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]
When my 4 and 5 year old were in their first t ball tournament, a dad on the other side got upset with the umpire and ran on the field yelling.  The dad called 911 to report the ump for making bad calls.  The game was held up till the police came(because the guy wouldn't get off the field).  I waited about 30 minutes with the rest of the team, waiting on the cops.  I finally grabbed the kids and left.  The cops were coming in as we left.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought this was America?!
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm EXTREMELY disappointed that that dude flying in from left field didn't do a full speed bellyflop into the pile.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol at the guy that tries to jump the fence at the end... wait for it....
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When I was about 15, I was a Little League umpire. After one game, the two coaches were nose to nose, screaming at each other.

My buddy wanted to split, but I was like, "No way, these dudes are gonna go at it."

Sure enough, a few minutes later, the two of them are rolling in the dirt, fists flying, their terrified sons standing by, crying as they watched helplessly.

View Quote

I saw a lot of fights between parents/umps/coaches (mostly just verbal) all the time until I started playing for the High School team. Then it was finally a little more controlled. A lot of cray cray parents out there Baseball is really bad for that stuff, even at the 4-5 year old level unfortunately
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#14]
When "likes to fight" guys collide.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I saw a lot of fights between parents/umps/coaches (mostly just verbal) all the time until I started playing for the High School team. Then it was finally a little more controlled. A lot of cray cray parents out there Baseball is really bad for that stuff, even at the 4-5 year old level unfortunately
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only played one season of little league, and while my parents were fine, there were plenty of others who would be complete assholes to everybody, including their own kids.  I remember one mom reduced her son (the pitcher) to tears in the middle of a game for some dumb reason or another.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I coach little league, and the boys on our team tend to be really aggressive on the field.  It leads to extremely high scores on our side, and really pissed off parents and coaches on the other side.  One parent a few weeks ago was cussing at one of our boys because he was catching everything that came near him.  It's crazy
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#17]
After all the years playing and coaching my daughter I never saw two adults start swinging at one another. Sure there were some very intense times with coach on coach and even a few parents going at it verbally , but never a punch thrown that I saw.

I did find out one day why this DB kept yelling from the parking lot at my daughters game, he had been tossed out of the park and had a restraining order on him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Only a dipshit takes little league so seriously he would fight other dipshits over it.  

View Quote

What'd you call me?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lets face it.....this country is blowing up on so many levels.  
View Quote

Fights at little league games have been a looooooong time issue.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lots of dipshits in Cooper City.  I more than likely grew up with some of those morons.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I work at a sporting goods store. Dads who coach their kids baseballs are the biggest d-bags around.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I thought this was America?!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Man that is depressing. Poor kids.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Remember the guy who got his head split open against the backstop pole by the other parent?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets face it.....this country is blowing up on so many levels.  
View Quote

Fights at little league games have been a looooooong time issue.
View Quote

Saw it all the time at our games in the early '80s.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I work at a sporting goods store. Dads who coach their kids baseballs are the biggest d-bags around.
View Quote

Not much youth hockey in Louisiana eh
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Not the first time, not the last time.

I remember a bunch of heated arguments and a few fights between parents when I was a kid playing baseball

Tards

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Huh, that's odd, all the parents love me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top