Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/19/2016 6:21:15 AM EDT
Didn't know this was going on. Hope it's not a dupe.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:25:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:28:26 AM EDT
[#2]
There are several variants of the video on Youtube. I thought this was done months ago. Being that Johnny Depp has money to make it go away.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:31:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:31:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I found the video to be passionless and the girl hot!
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:33:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Another acting performance by Johnny.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:34:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Apparently not enough money, she still ended up having to plead to a lesser charge.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are several variants of the video on Youtube. I thought this was done months ago. Being that Johnny Depp has money to make it go away.
Apparently not enough money, she still ended up having to plead to a lesser charge.  

A charge that disappears if she stays out of trouble for 30 days. Considering she was facing 10 years, that is a pretty cushy sentence.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:12:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I work hand in hand with Australia's Dept of Ag as well as Hawaii's. due to their specific situation, those 2 places are extremely phobic of certain North American animal diseases gaining any type of entrance to their country and state. many of our routine animal pathogens have never been introduced to their shores. those governments intend to do everything they can to keep solid Biosecurity measures. the testing that needs to be performed is extremely expensive, time consuming and in many cases the animals in question test positive for in some way shape or form and cannot be imported to those places.

just last month I had a Veterinarian that was not one of my clients call and ask if we could perform some Tick Borne Disease Titers, this caught my attention because right off the bat I knew he must have been using a laboratory that could do that. I inquired more and he admitted that he had a family that was wanting to spend 6 months in Australia  and they had been dealing with a weak positive ehrlichia canis for several months and needed a negative IFA. I had him fax those results to our lab and after reviewing the chart told him that we could not be involved in this case.

the owners over the course of the past 6 months had testing performed at 4 different laboratories, all showing positive titers to some degree. they were merely "Negative" shopping hoping that a lab would not catch the dogs weak positive.

the owners actually called me 2 days later inquiring what they could do to "make this positive go away".

there are 2 places on earth that people need to leave their pets inside the mainland US  and that is Hawaii and Australia.
just don't even bother.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:26:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I work hand in hand with Australia's Dept of Ag as well as Hawaii's. due to their specific situation, those 2 places are extremely phobic of certain North American animal diseases gaining any type of entrance to their country and state. many of our routine animal pathogens have never been introduced to their shores. those governments intend to do everything they can to keep solid Biosecurity measures. the testing that needs to be performed is extremely expensive, time consuming and in many cases the animals in question test positive for in some way shape or form and cannot be imported to those places.

just last month I had a Veterinarian that was not one of my clients call and ask if we could perform some Tick Borne Disease Titers, this caught my attention because right off the bat I knew he must have been using a laboratory that could do that. I inquired more and he admitted that he had a family that was wanting to spend 6 months in Australia  and they had been dealing with a weak positive ehrlichia canis for several months and needed a negative IFA. I had him fax those results to our lab and after reviewing the chart told him that we could not be involved in this case.

the owners over the course of the past 6 months had testing performed at 4 different laboratories, all showing positive titers to some degree. they were merely "Negative" shopping hoping that a lab would not catch the dogs weak positive.

the owners actually called me 2 days later inquiring what they could do to "make this positive go away".

there are 2 places on earth that people need to leave their pets inside the mainland US  and that is Hawaii and Australia.

just don't even bother.
View Quote

Spot on.  We don't have a huge amount of diseases here that you have in the US.  We don't have rabies, and we don't have that pork parasite that means you all have to cook your pork completely.

Biosecurity is a HUGE issue here and they are incredibly strict.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Depp's wife or girlfriend who got arrested for "smuggling" in their dog? Kind of a goofy response to a guy who brought millions of dollars from film production into your country  
View Quote

Nobody is above the law.  And smuggling in pets can cause millions of dollars worth of damage due to introduced disease that we simply do not have here.

Plus, after the way they acted initially, fuck them.  They thought they were above the law.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:28:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I like this version of the video the best

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:43:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Should've put the dogs down on principle.

or better yet, slipped a few funnel webs into their luggage.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:58:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:13:53 AM EDT
[#13]
His girlfriend or wife is hot and young, that's all I paid attention to.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:28:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Amber Heard is so damn hot.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#15]

That had all the sincerity of an ISIS hostage video.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.  She's about as hot as it gets.  This thread is now an Amber Heard thread.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Both!

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

She's ok.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:12:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Depp's wife or girlfriend who got arrested for "smuggling" in their dog? Kind of a goofy response to a guy who brought millions of dollars from film production into your country  
View Quote

If I recall entertainment tonight correctly they had lots of warnings and knew they would be arrested if they didn't remove the dogs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Depp looks like he's on drugs or just got off drugs
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:26:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Depp is starting to look like Mickey Rourke.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#22]
What would you even say to a girl that young?  How was school today?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Aussie's are becoming like Brits. Real self righteous pricks. I bet the Judges even wear funny wigs.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Over 5k 'likes' and 14k 'dislikes with the comments closed.

Lulz.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#25]
they're both dope head idiots
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

What would you even say to a girl that young?  How was school today?
View Quote

How about "Why are you still dressed?".
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Aussie's are becoming like Brits. Real self righteous pricks. I bet the Judges even wear funny wigs.
View Quote

Not at all like hollyweirdos that think they can buy their way through everything.   Special snowflake status indeed.

I am with the guy that suggested Aus take the dogs and put them down.   We killed your dogs, problem solved, you are free to go, remember to shop duty free.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#28]
You have the same thing in the United States with plants and other agricultural commodities, all to stop the spread of disease and insects. Arizona just got their panties in a wad because someone from Texas sent them a load of fireants with some shrubs. "Bio-security" is a 9-11 buzzword. Everyone has been doing it for years. Think of the financial implications if everyone in Australia had to vaccinate their dogs for rabies? What if it got out into the wild and people got bit? Millions and millions of dollars.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#29]

...they must be protected.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#30]
The Brits and Australians take animal import very seriously.  My mom has worked and lived in both countries ... and I have inherited a pet each time.

If I had Johnny Depp money, I probably would have put my dog on a boat out in international waters or something.  I also would have demanded that everyone speak to him as "Captain."
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Brits and Australians take animal import very seriously.  My mom has worked and lived in both countries ... and I have inherited a pet each time.

If I had Johnny Depp money, I probably would have put my dog on a boat out in international waters or something.  I also would have demanded that everyone speak to him as "Captain."
View Quote

"Jack"
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not at all like hollyweirdos that think they can buy their way through everything.   Special snowflake status indeed.

I am with the guy that suggested Aus take the dogs and put them down.   We killed your dogs, problem solved, you are free to go, remember to shop duty free.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a lovely personality you must have.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#33]
They were reading that like they were being held hostage by ISIS with knives to their throats.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

elbow, too pointy; am I right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's ok.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/digitaltrends-uploads-prod/2016/01/amber-heard-flickr.jpg

elbow, too pointy; am I right?

Waaaaaay too pointy!
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#36]
She's hot. And loves guns.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#37]
It was like watching a pow propaganda film.
The Australian people are very nice. <eyes dart in fear to captor off screen>
Dont bring pets to Australia, the cuddly sweet harmless Australian people and animals must be protected.< eyes blinking help they are beating me in morse code>.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Smoking hot, but dumb. Australia is a continent not an island.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their country, their rules...
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm friends with her cousin. Haven't met her yet, but I've seen quite a few pics of them together. Said friend and his wife have gone to parties with them, met a ton of actors. Friend's wife groped Kat Denning's boobs.

ETA: worthless without pics, I know. Friend's wife w/ Amber Heard. Throw in a little Steven Tyler for good measure.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#41]
So allowing non native creatures that may carry diseases into the US is frowned upon...borders, what do they mean??

How does Hawaii deal with their invasive hog issue? Serious question, not like the one above.

Plenty of invasive plants and bugs are here now, land owners fight them every day. Emerald ash borers from Asia, Japanese knot weed... so effective these policies.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nobody is above the law.  And smuggling in pets can cause millions of dollars worth of damage due to introduced disease that we simply do not have here.

Plus, after the way they acted initially, fuck them.  They thought they were above the law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
Like a young Sharon Stone.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Smoking hot, but dumb. Australia is a continent not an island.
View Quote

It is more like a island continent.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#45]
The things I would do to that chick would also be illegal in Australia.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It was like watching a pow propaganda film.
The Australian people are very nice. <eyes dart in fear to captor off screen>
Dont bring pets to Australia, the cuddly sweet harmless Australian people and animals must be protected.< eyes blinking help they are beating me in morse code>.
View Quote

Just like Dan Bilzarian's don't blow up stuff in the desert video.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They were reading that like they were being held hostage by ISIS with knives to their throats.
View Quote

Thats some Manchurian Candidate shit right there. OZ won this one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't see film this as a strong Academy nomination bid.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

Best acting Depp has done in years.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got me there.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top