Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/19/2016 2:59:30 AM EDT
The U.S. Attorney just filed legal docs saying Fogle's conduct warrants the harsher sentence, pointing to text messages he sent to a woman who apparently procured minors for his sexual pleasure.

In one text, Fogle writes, "Is your Asian friend available?" She responds, "Are you going to pay me, too, or can I come back?" He replies, "I'll pay you big for a 14 or 15-year-old."

Fogle and the woman then haggle over price -- he's willing to pay $400 if the child is 16 or younger. He then says, "Do you have any access to any young girls? Like 15 or 16?" She asks, "Why, baby?" He says, "Cause it's what I crave."
View Quote

Link
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:14:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Send that bastard to the roughest prison in the U.S. and put him in general population. Make sure it is well known he's a kiddie diddler.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Meh piece of shit is still a piece of shit. 12 years or 15 years, doesn't matter really because by the time they're through with him he'll be swiss cheese.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:25:11 AM EDT
[#3]

His lusting after 14 year olds kinda gives new meaning to Subway's "Eat Fresh" slogan.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:37:37 AM EDT
[#4]
He's gonna eat a few footlongs in prison as it is.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:15:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope he is in a low carb cell. Nothing but meat and he provides buns.
Ba dum tish!!!

Anyway, fuck that guy!! I hope he is bleeding from the ass right now!!
No one should claim him and then bury him in a Potter's Field.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:31:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:41:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Many 18 year old Asian gals look 14 already.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:54:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I think, it means that he is really into 10-year-olds.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:05:16 AM EDT
[#9]
What if Jared was some good looking buff stud and the women of the forum came along and said not guilty ? and give a high five to the young women that were lucky to have been with him ? Perspective is a funny thing isn't it ?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:07:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What if Jared was some good looking buff stud and the women of the forum came along and said not guilty ? and give a high five to the young women that were lucky to have been with him ? Perspective is a funny thing isn't it ?
View Quote

In those cases it's never rape. You'd never hear about it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:12:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Soon he will announce he is Muslim and obama will pardon him saying he was just practicing his religion.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:16:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yea but, ummm, there's that one thing that makes this different
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:17:37 AM EDT
[#13]
He ate fresh
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:21:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a male and they are treated differently then females by the court system when it comes to crap like this?

There are two standards when it comes to punishment and they are usually very different.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, basically.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:26:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Are they allowed to do that? Really? Seems to me that once you have gone to trial, sentenced and in jail you shouldn't have to face new charges on the same material again.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He's a male and they are treated differently then females by the court system when it comes to crap like this?

There are two standards when it comes to punishment and they are usually very different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He also apparently paid a madame/pimp to "procure" girls according to his specifications. That's a hell of a lot different than two people who consent to engage in sexual contact while one is unable to legally do so.

Neither is acceptable, and I'm in no way defending either - but I do recognize there's a damned big difference.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Are they allowed to do that? Really? Seems to me that once you have gone to trial, sentenced and in jail you shouldn't have to face new charges on the same material again.
View Quote

Yes, they are. Jared appealed his sentence and the prosecution filed documents in the appellate court supporting the lower court's sentencing determination. This isn't "new charges."
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#19]
I have a friend that used to be a sex worker.  She was a 5'1", 105 lb, cute, bouncy blonde girl that had been a cheerleader in high school and could look very very young if she needed to be.

When she started working, it's like the dads of her old classmates found out and would "visit" her.  They'd have her wear her cheerleader outfit, or put her hair in pigtails, or just be fresh-faced in sweats.  NOTHING that would look like she was a woman (she was 19 at the time this started).

She also had a local college professor that had a rape fantasy that she'd come to his office and indulge him in.  She needed to be dressed like a teener/middle schooler and he would be "the principal" and she would get special punishment.  Weird part is I knew the guy and he was a straight-laced nerdy math professor and bigwig at our church.

My point is that there is a strong desire among a chunk of men to have sex with very young girls.  The difference is, most of them are smart enough to hire someone that is not actually under age, but can look under age.  Difference between a misdemeanor fine and 12 years in jail.

Jared Fogle is an idiot.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Send that bastard to the roughest prison in the U.S. and put him in general population. Make sure it is well known he's a kiddie diddler.
View Quote

No worry on that account.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have a friend that used to be a sex worker.  She was a 5'1", 105 lb, cute, bouncy blonde girl that had been a cheerleader in high school and could look very very young if she needed to be.

When she started working, it's like the dads of her old classmates found out and would "visit" her.  They'd have her wear her cheerleader outfit, or put her hair in pigtails, or just be fresh-faced in sweats.  NOTHING that would look like she was a woman (she was 19 at the time this started).

She also had a local college professor that had a rape fantasy that she'd come to his office and indulge him in.  She needed to be dressed like a teener/middle schooler and he would be "the principal" and she would get special punishment.  Weird part is I knew the guy and he was a straight-laced nerdy math professor and bigwig at our church.

My point is that there is a strong desire among a chunk of men to have sex with very young girls.  The difference is, most of them are smart enough to hire someone that is not actually under age, but can look under age.  Difference between a misdemeanor fine and 12 years in jail.

View Quote

Damn dude, she shared all the grimey details with you.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right

Fuck, man; just buy one of those schoolgirl outfits for a 30 year-old one and you can fulfill your perverted fantasies and then have her drive to the store and buy you more soju after you drink it all.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:53:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Meh piece of shit is still a piece of shit. 12 years or 15 years, doesn't matter really because by the time they're through with him he'll be swiss cheese.
View Quote

And after his divorce, legal fees, etc he might not have much money left.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:59:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Obviously this dude has a teeny, tiny pee pee. First, he insists on Asian chicks. Then he demands they be extremely young teens. That dude would be terrified to have sex with a real woman.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#27]
I hope they rip him to shreds in prison. Rapists and child molestors should be given very painful and very public executions.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Sick fucker
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#29]
When they prosecute those girls for prostitution, I'll give a fuck.

Fogle is a piece of shit, but at least he paid for the ass he got.

Underage hookers should be in jail also, and their pimps if they have them should have unspeakable acts happen to them for pimping out underage girls.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:19:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Underage hookers should be in jail also, and their pimps if they have them should have unspeakable acts happen to them for pimping out underage girls.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. Some kid banging his teacher is just like an underage girl being forced into the sex trade. You sure nailed it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Was their not a thread earlier where people were busy explaining why it's stupid to go to jail for scratching your child banging itch with 14 year olds?    It's only cool if your in your 20's or something then?

The rules are so confusing.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:23:49 PM EDT
[#34]
What a fucking Perv

He doesn't have the bale or brains to do the right thing

Gargle with buckshot
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:24:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC, the youngest girl he got convicted of paying for sex was 16, which is legal age of consent in damn near the entire country. She was a prostitute, and he was a repeat customer.

Let's prosecute the prostitutes as well, because if he was paying a 16 year old prostitute for sex, that's not the only client who she can testify against to get locked up.

I don't agree with what he did, and let's forget the age of the hooker, my point was how the hooker gets a pass in all these cases because they testify, and go back to the street and continue doing the same shit, to the same johns.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:28:32 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

It's not the same.  Because of the direction the semen goes and who gets a baby

And ETA the dudes who get their teacher are a bit older, it appears

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:29:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

His lusting after 14 year olds kinda gives new meaning to Subway's "Eat Fresh" slogan.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

IIRC, the youngest girl he got convicted of paying for sex was 16, which is legal age of consent in damn near the entire country. She was a prostitute, and he was a repeat customer.

Let's prosecute the prostitutes as well, because if he was paying a 16 year old prostitute for sex, that's not the only client who she can testify against to get locked up.

I don't agree with what he did, and let's forget the age of the hooker, my point was how the hooker gets a pass in all these cases because they testify, and go back to the street and continue doing the same shit, to the same johns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you not read what that fucking cocksucker wrote in those text, are you high?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#39]
He'll be killed in under two years.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He'll be killed in under two years.
View Quote

Hopefully.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Soon he will announce he is Muslim and obama will pardon him saying he was just practicing his religion.
View Quote

Nice try, wasn't boys though
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:48:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Was their not a thread earlier where people were busy explaining why it's stupid to go to jail for scratching your child banging itch with 14 year olds?    It's only cool if your in your 20's or something then?

The rules are so confusing.
View Quote

I would like to think that such a thread did not happen but I know better.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Lusting after a 14yr old Asian is kind of moronic considering you could lust after a 25yr old Asian and they'd be basically the same.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:51:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#45]
In other news a sub is about 7.50 now.  Im super serial.  A yimmy yohns is often cheaper.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep. Some kid banging his teacher is just like an underage girl being forced into the sex trade. You sure nailed it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're an idiot aren't you ? Under age is under age right ? Yep- an idiot
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Exterminate with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did both.

His quote, " I had a little boy.  It felt so good."

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

You hit it?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Creepy motherfucker
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top