Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/10/2003 7:06:46 PM EDT
[url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=150120]AR configuration for petite female? My AR15 is finally here! PICS Posted!! [/url]

Thank you to everyone who read and contributed to the thread. It hit [b]99,999 [/b] reads tonight, despite being locked.

TT  [wave]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's pretty scary...

Of course, you'll now have to actually venture out and start posting on OTHER threads now, TT!  [:)]

-Troy
View Quote

This could be dangerous [):)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#5]

ALL YOUR THREADS ARE BELONG TO LOCKS
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#6]
After having basically your own website on ar15.com, looks like it's about time to pony up for a membership. What do ya think TT?

BTW, please don't dis-locate your shoulder while patting yourself on the back.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:08:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I must be the only one at AR15.com who completely missed this thread.

Lucky me.[%|]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#9]
[rofl2] Way to go, now for an encore!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone see the new ginsu knife infomercial ?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:22:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey now,FALARAK, Nice pic. I kinda like them "Up in Ya" swim suits. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Lucky me.[%|]
View Quote

Don't feel like The Lone Ranger, I didn't check it out either.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#13]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQC0BHQYBuFhi4Q4ULNMc8DWTQBMrxW38KyP6*S2azBGEjxWszbqmLxH1!iEF1kUdvUPUTi954vTzpa5OKqrKhiHTdTYY5tFnbiLWkuyouse0IwY4HPtPA/monkeyrobot.jpg?dc=4675421393753433144[/img]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:35:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Tell you what, if you missed it, I will provide a sysnopsis:

[url]http://www.advantexcom.net/~quino/pics2/cliffnotes.jpg[/url]

[sleep][sleep][sleep]
View Quote

[LOLabove]

Is this testable material?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Attention whore.  Seriously, you're getting annoying, especially with not giving it up already.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#17]
WTF??

Who the hell let this woamn out of the Kitchen??

SGtar15
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Any new stalkers?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#23]
This the one ya'all are talkin' about?

[size=1][red]Edited to remove picture - EricE[/red][/size=1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:44:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:03:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lucky me.[%|]
View Quote

Don't feel like The Lone Ranger, I didn't check it out either.

View Quote

Are you talkin to [b]me[/b]?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#26]
D Scott saved a pic that was removed from the thread months ago?? You need to get out more, Pal! [:D]

FALARAK and Hoplite, you can stay home and continue your little (and I do mean little) circle jerk!

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:53:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:58:09 AM EDT
[#28]
"Enough with the negative vibes, Moriarity!" - D. Sutherland, "Kelly's Heroes"
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:21:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:36:57 AM EDT
[#30]
TT - with all the Dogs on that thread, you could have EASILY gotten a FREE gun.

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:01:49 AM EDT
[#31]
So where is a picture of the rifle?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:09:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Gentlemen, if you have nothing nice to say, please hold your comments.

Thank you.

EricE
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:12:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:33:00 AM EDT
[#34]
I was going to comment too but Ed and Eric did it far better than I can!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:59:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Thanks everyone for sharing in my fun on AR15!

For those of you who contributed to my thread - Thanks! [beer]

For those of you who whined about it like little boys who didn't get their way - Thanks for the amusement! [nuts]

TT [coffee]

PS - After all the enjoyment I've had here, I did join AR15.com last week. I'm here to stay. Suck it up "boys"!

[snoopy]

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
D Scott saved a pic that was removed from the thread months ago?? You need to get out more, Pal! [:D]

View Quote

I also saved this pic- these things come in handy occasionally:  [:P]  

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=1142[/img]

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:35:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I also saved this pic- these things come in handy occasionally:  [:P]  

[url]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=1142[/url]

View Quote

Notice who's the boss and who's the schlub standing there playing pocket pool!

[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#39]
What thread?  I didn't see it?  Where is it?  Please, I have to see it!  My life won't be complete if I don't see it!  Someone post a link, cause this is going to ruin my entire year!

Please, for the love of God, post a link!  My future depends on it!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Thanks everyone for sharing in my fun on AR15!

For those of you who contributed to my thread - Thanks! [beer]

For those of you who whined about it like little boys who didn't get their way - Thanks for the amusement! [nuts]

TT [coffee]

PS - After all the enjoyment I've had here, I did join AR15.com last week. I'm here to stay. [red]Suck it up "boys"! [/red]

[snoopy]

View Quote

Maybe if you acted more like a woman shooter and quit pursuing all of the attention because you're the only female show in this town, then maybe we wouldn't have to "suck it up."  Women like you who come on a gun board seeking all of this attention worry me - similar to another psycho female that's been around here.

Oh yeah, it also seems that you enjoy antagonizing the members here, maybe you should check yourself before you make more enemies because of your pissy attitude.

Was there any reason for your thread to go that many pages?  NOPE.  Only reason?  Your original knickname - TitaniumTits, which also tells us what you're all about. (I believe the term is attention whore? And yes, it applies too men and women.)

Edit: I'd have left this alone, but Titaniumtits had to push buttons and have the last word.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By (empty)BALL SACK 72:

Maybe if you acted more like a woman shooter
View Quote

Since you apparently are the authority on how a "woman shooter" should act, please provide details, or should I just follow your lead?

and quit pursuing all of the attention because you're the only female show in this town,
View Quote

Actually I'm not the only woman on this board, however if there were less easily intimidated men like you, more women would stay.

then maybe we wouldn't have to "suck it up."  
View Quote

I'm not leaving. So you will have to suck it up.

Women like you who come on a gun board seeking all of this attention worry me - similar to another psycho female that's been around here.
View Quote

One would think you would have better things to worry about.

Was there any reason for your thread to go that many pages?  NOPE.  Only reason?  Your original knickname - TitaniumTits, which also tells us what you're all about. (I believe the term is attention whore? And yes, it applies too men and women.)
View Quote

The thread was fun and on topic. Frank locked it when it derailed on page 24.

Edit: I'd have left this alone, but Titaniumtits had to push buttons and have the last word.
View Quote

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

TT [wave]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Lesbian huh?

Sgt[;)]ar15
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hosted by Lorena Bobbit, wasn't it? [;D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hosted by Lorena Bobbit, wasn't it? [;D]
View Quote

Who needs a knife when you've got a keyboard and an endless assortment of dorks? [8D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By [red](empty)BALL SACK 72[/red]:[blue]The conduct code applies to you also, honey.  This is a personal attack, check yourself.[/blue]

View Quote

Since you apparently are the authority on how a "woman shooter" should act, please provide details, or should I just follow your lead?
View Quote

Maybe the same way MEN act on this board.  Like shooters, rather than attention whores.

and quit pursuing all of the attention because you're the only female show in this town

Actually I'm not the only woman on this board, however if there were less easily intimidated men like you, more women would stay.
View Quote

Intimidated?  Hardly.  If a man were doing the same, it would annoy me just the same.  Your "I'm here and in your face and you better deal with it" attitude sucks.  I had no problems with you until this attention whoring thread.  Why did you do it?  Because you were begging your other 24 page (ENOUGH ALREADY) thread to be unlocked.  Atleast Frank had the common sense to keep it locked as it should have been.  You bought your rifle, IT WAS OVER.

View Quote

Did I ask for you to leave?  Try some reading comprehension.  I just asked for you to quit begging for attention like a lonely female who's vying for every guy's attention on a gun board.  

Women like Tatjiana and Mona should be your role models in how to act around here.  You don't see them acting like you, do you?  They're here because of their love and KNOWLEDGE of firearms, you're here thus far for the attention.  (Why else would you have chosen TITANIUM TITS?)  

- Too easy.... like shooting fish in a barrel on nailing your type.

Women like you who come on a gun board seeking all of this attention worry me - similar to another psycho female that's been around here.

View Quote

You're annoying, like a buzzy little gnat in my ear - inconsequential, but annoying enough to be swatted.

View Quote

It derailed WAY before it ever hit page 24.  How many "which config" threads have gone 24 pages?  Yup, thought so.

View Quote

TT [wave]
View Quote

Don't make me laugh.  Lets see how fast this thread gets locked.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:...I believe the term is [red]attention whore[/red]....
I'd have left this alone, but [red]Titaniumtits[/red]had to push buttons and have the last word
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By [red](empty)BALL SACK 72[/red]:[blue]The conduct code applies to you also, honey.  This is a personal attack, check yourself.[/blue]
View Quote

Apparently some people can dish it out but cant take it....

This is hilarious!

[ROFL2]

One lil' ol' girl and she has a bunch of guys all bent out of shape scrambling to come up with a decent response like hicks at a county fair trying to climb a greased flagpole!

Who needs cable? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

and quit pursuing all of the attention because you're the only female show in this town,
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

TT [wave]
View Quote

[b]Way to hang in "TT" - we need more shooters of every persuasion on this board.[/b]  (And in this country.)
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:32:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Attention whore hell....she likes it too much...more like an attention s*ut..JMHO.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top