Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2003 12:55:35 PM EDT
School Bus Driver Reports Stolen Marijuana

POSTED: 8:19 a.m. EDT May 9, 2003

DUBLIN, Ga. -- A school bus driver says someone stole his stash.

According to police in Dublin, Ga., John Randolph called to report a burglary at his home. Among the items missing were a gun, $30 and four "dime" bags of pot.

At first, the officers couldn't believe Randolph wanted to report the missing marijuana. Detective Tommy Cobb says Randolph told them that he always tells the truth.

The school bus driver wasn't arrested. But local school officials say they're investigating the incident.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#1]
This is why I drive my kids to school.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone posted this last week, & the bd said he was saving his drugas for summer vacation. I guess he was high-ly moral about his dope smoking ways. He told the Cops when asked why he would tell them his dope got stolen, I always tell the truth. What a maroon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top