Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/16/2016 8:20:40 PM EDT

Nearly 6,000 migrants who crossed the Mediterranean have reached Italy since Tuesday, the International Organization for Migration said today.

Experts warned the surge in arrivals is set to continue because of better weather and warming seas.

The influx comes after last month’s EU-Turkey deal to tackle the migration crisis gripping Europe with migrants arriving via Greek islands.

That crackdown may have triggered a switch to the more dangerous route from North Africa to Italy .

Link
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Where's Chris Kyle when you need him?
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I see one pfd in the top picture, it's only a matter of time until the fish will have a smorgasbord.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:22:38 PM EDT
[#3]
good, the pope is all for these  " immigrants", immigrating, and helped fuel this mass migration, with his comments...

im sure italy wont mind taking in 1/2 million of them in 3 months. the pope has a shitload of empty room for them to move into.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember when they used to be refugees fleeing from war torn areas, now it's a full blow FSA invasion
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:30:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Benvenuto!

Allora...Ciao?

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#7]
two questions, Where did all the brand new life preservers come from, and Where's all the women at?
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to Rome this September for two weeks. I hope I don't get blown up, shot, or some other form of terroristic crap.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:32:08 PM EDT
[#9]
So many orphans and women.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Can I get that Chesterfield now. All I can think of is Dennis Hopper in True Romance telling of the Moors conquering Sicily.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:43:20 PM EDT
[#11]
how can you not call this an invading army, there are no women except all of the europeans. is there a testicle left on the continent, that does not worship Islam?

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
how can you not call this an invading army, there are no women except all of the europeans, is there a testicle left on the continent?
View Quote

I'll report back if I make it back from Rome, Italy. I'm going all over Italy so we'll see if they do.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:47:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'll report back if I make it back from Rome, Italy. I'm going all over Italy so we'll see if they do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

how can you not call this an invading army, there are no women except all of the europeans, is there a testicle left on the continent?

subscribed

thousand new sleeper cells a month, minimum.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#14]
They just want jobs...
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:50:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
how can you not call this an invading army, there are no women except all of the europeans. is there a testicle left on the continent, that does not worship Islam?  
View Quote

no, it appears that they have effectively gelded themselves.............kind like the Heaven's Gate members...........gee they committed suicide too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I look for a very hard right wing turn in Euro politics and an end of the EU within 5 years. If not they will face extinction of their culture, race and borders (as the Globalist pigs plan). The Globalsits are now shifting towards the US anyway with the North American Union in their sites. Which is why we need to be vigilant to any Pied Piper politicians with NAU connections including their wives.

The politician that threatens the globalists the most by their shrill-like constant attacks is exactly who we need to support in order to not wind up like Europe.

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#17]
6,000 people who are mostly men with nothing but the clothes on their back who will need and want free shit, and if they do not get it they will demand it.
Of course if they do not get it they will take it.

The history books down the line will be interesting.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:00:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

no, it appears that they have effectively gelded themselves.............kind like the Heaven's Gate members...........gee they committed suicide too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's all part of the plan...global elites need to keep increasing Europe's lower class population of minions to serve them (and also buy their mass produced goods).  The elite live in gated , secured compounds so it's not like they have to rub shoulders with these "refugees".
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm happy I got to see Europe before it went to complete shit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

it's all part of the plan...global elites need to keep increasing Europe's lower class population of minions to serve them (and also buy their mass produced goods).  The elite live in gated , secured compounds so it's not like they have to rub shoulders with these "refugees".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, it's not like the refugees will listen to them or allow themselves to be governed by them either............in fact the systems the elite depend upon for power will be among the first things that the refugees will tear down. Too bad many who are warning of the impending doom will be dead and forgotten by the elite when the elite need assistance to survive.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those are some funny looking widows and orphans.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#22]
A bb gun could solve all of that.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:22:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm going to Rome this September for two weeks. I hope I don't get blown up, shot, or some other form of terroristic crap.
View Quote
When my father passed away in 1984, he wanted to be buried at home. When we landed and waited for the casket, Immigration waved us through and there was NO Customs. But the Terminal was filled with Carabinieri with submachine guns. a year later they got hit
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:00:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When my father passed away in 1984, he wanted to be buried at home. When we landed and waited for the casket, Immigration waved us through and there was NO Customs. But the Terminal was filled with Carabinieri with submachine guns. a year later they got hit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's excellent to hear.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:03:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Thank God for the Atlantic.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:05:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Who in the hell is supplying those boats, because they sure don't look cheap. For being refugees coming with their hands out for money, someone sure is spending a fortune on them.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:09:00 AM EDT
[#27]
I am sure they will be a huge boost to the Italian economy.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:15:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My mother was distraught, because Alitalia told us we had to open the casket when we arrived. I was going to do it so my mom did not have to suffer the indignity. There was only one immigration officer and all he was doing was telling people to hurry up and just wave us through as if we were holding up the line. Customs was completely empty, not one officer was there just me, my Mom and a ramp guy helping us roll the casket to the hearse. Outside in the terminal area it was cops with submachineguns. Wierd
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:18:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Why does Arfcom hate widows and orphans
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:56:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 5:16:27 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

There's likely to wind up being a whole bunch of widows and orphans by the time this is over, but they'll be European ones.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 5:18:08 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

two questions, Where did all the brand new life preservers come from, and Where's all the women at?
View Quote

They get thrown overboard, along with the Christians.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There's likely to wind up being a whole bunch of widows and orphans by the time this is over, but they'll be European ones.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about some darker skin tones, I want to see Il Papa with some darker skinned refugees, then I might believe him

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#34]
There goes the gene pool.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Brand new boat, brand new life preservers, all African able-bodied males.

But there's no NWO business found here. None at all.

Nothing to see here. Just widows, children, and the elderly from Syria.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Looks like a well funded operation, complete with clear plastic rain/wet weather suits.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#37]
zero is jealous.  Anyone want to bet that someone like soros is funding this invasion?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:12:18 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

zero is jealous.  Anyone want to bet that someone like soros is funding this invasion?
View Quote

Well those boats didn't blow themselves up, so...

...wait I mean...ah the hell with it.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Welcome Refugees!!! When can we start getting the large influx that everyone knows is coming? I'm ready to get this party started.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Just sink them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#41]
They're looking to visit the vatican lol.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Europe’s “refugee” crisis and the Kalergi plan for white genocide
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
6,000 people who are mostly men with nothing but the clothes on their back who will need and want free shit, and if they do not get it they will demand it.
Of course if they do not get it they will take it.

The history books down the line will be interesting.
View Quote

Yep
We are watching in real time what will be written in those books...........unless all those history books are outlawed and only the Quran is allowed

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They're looking to visit the vatican lol.
View Quote

I always thought it would be appropriate to put out the addresses of people like Merkel, the Pope, etc... who want these people.

I mean, I can't imagine the pope turning away a horde of "hungry, displaced, widows and orphans"

If they care, they can certainly support them and show their people how it's done.  

Unless they're ya know, racist.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Looks like a well funded operation, complete with clear plastic rain/wet weather suits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, as long as they are well funded they can stay!  lol

What's that?  They have no money?  Uh, um.....

....Sorry folks,  I know you've come a long way but...

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"You know guys, Angela Merkel just opened up her palatial estates to you refugees.  Here's the address.  There's free food and comfy beds."
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 2:37:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Something fuckey is going on here.

Those "poor" refugees all wearing brand new/clean matching life preservers, and new/clean wet weather gear.  The "rubber dingy's" are semi rigid inflatable watercraft (Zodiac?).

Looks like a well funded, organized movement instead of the typical haphazard, desperate flight.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top