Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2003 8:56:39 AM EDT
I walked in.  I walked up to the ammo desk.  I asked for 3 boxes of winchester 165 gr FMJ .40 S&W for $8.75 each.  They found three boxes for me.  I paid for them.  They asked nothing of me.  I walked out with my ammo.

That is how it is suppose to go, isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:31:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure you were at Walmart?  Just Kidding!

It's like that every time I go.  Sometimes the cashier will say,"You're over 21, this question doesn't matter!"
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:21:08 PM EDT
[#2]
My ammo experience with my local Wal-Mart is generally been good.

The sporting goods counter at my local Wal-Mart is usually manned by one of a pair of elderly gentlemen in their 60s. Both of them know a lot about guns give good advice and are very pleasant to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#3]
That's the only way it has ever happened for me at any of the three local Wally Worlds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top