Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2003 8:49:58 AM EDT
A friend at work had it on a laptop.  That is one sick and twisted game.  I'm going to hell just for looking at it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I've got that game.  It's oddly amusing.  I believe they were trying to make a game that is politically incorrect, and they have succeeded.  The game involves throwing severed cow heads infected with mad cow disease, dumping gasoline on people and igniting them, chopping people's heads off with a shovel and then kicking the head around like a soccer ball, and that's just the surface.  There's nothing socially redeeming in the game, and that's ok.  It's good for hours of mindless fun.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I play the first one all the time.  It has the graphic violence I sometimes need.[kill][heavy]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
If you've got the hardware to run it, I suggest you get the second one.  It's a blast, and the developers did great work with the gasoline system.  I can pour intricate designs on the ground with gasoline, then go up high somewhere and throw a match and see a burning display of my art :)   Did I mention that Gary Coleman is also in the game?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard from a few friends that the game itself is crappy and boring once the "shock" wears off.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like the old video game "Custer's Last Stand" where a character with long blonde hair and mustache, with no pants and wearing just a Cavalry hat tried to catch and hump indian squaws. They just wrote the program to get recognition by pissing people off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top