Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/15/2016 8:20:03 PM EDT
Hillary Says We Should Rewrite the First Amendment, If That’s What It Takes to Reverse Citizens United

Hillary Clinton endorsed a constitutional amendment today to reverse the Supreme Court’s ruling in Citizens United v. FEC?. Clinton said that the Citizens United ruling should be reversed “once and for all, even if it takes a constitutional amendment,”
View Quote

You know the talking heads keep ranting on how dangerous Trump would be as president but no matter what he does it would be benign compared to what this Hell-hound is capable of.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
"O tempora o mores!"
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't trust this current crop of politicians to touch anything and not turn it to sh*t.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Tyrant's gonna Tyrant...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Shut up you tyrant cunt.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't trust this current crop of politicians to touch anything and not turn it to sh*t.

View Quote

A-fucking-men.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hillary Says We Should Rewrite the First Amendment, If That’s What It Takes to Reverse Citizens United

Hillary Clinton endorsed a constitutional amendment today to reverse the Supreme Court’s ruling in Citizens United v. FEC?. Clinton said that the Citizens United ruling should be reversed “once and for all, even if it takes a constitutional amendment,”
View Quote

You know the talking heads keep ranting on how dangerous Trump would be as president but no matter what he does it would be benign compared to what this Hell-hound is capable of.
View Quote

Looks like she has the same demagogic predilections of a certain liberal New York City "business" man running for President.  Not surprised, Donald Trump is a supporter of hers.  Birds of a feather and all that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw a guy with a Sig Sauer sticker and a Hilary sticker on his vehicle today, at least there's hope for the 2nd Amendment with her.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Your typical Libtard thinks Citizens United was about corporate money in politics.  It wasn't.  It was a lawsuit to defend a filmmaker's right to show a movie critical of Hillary Clinton before an election.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#11]
"No."
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:36:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Remember that her and her kind are our enemies.

Not Trump, not Cruz, not the GOP.

It's these fucks that want to take everything from us.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#13]
If Bernie Sanders wins the election and becomes President, I'll say, "At least we don't have to deal with Clinton."
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

If Bernie Sanders wins the election and becomes President, I'll say, "At least we don't have to deal with Clinton."
View Quote

He will probably be worse...
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

The first 10 amendments are sacrosanct and thereby Uneditable. Fuck you you elephant ankled, carpet munching, communist cunt.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#16]
If the left really wants to disassemble the Bill Of Rights, they might get more than they bargained for down the road.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Shut up you tyrant cunt.
View Quote

When the D choices are a criminal cunt and a communist cuck, it's no wonder why a crazy capitalist is doing so well.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Proud to have called Citizens United a past client!
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Unsure what people are upset about - at least she understands that it would require an amendment to change it instead of executive fiat.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Unsure what people are upset about - at least she understands that it would require an amendment to change it instead of executive fiat.
View Quote

Regardless of whether or not she understands the process, I take issue with the reason and proposed change.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#21]
I hate to give her credit, but that would be the constitutional way to go about it.   Amend the constitution, I mean.

Not that I would support such an amendment.   And neither would 3/4 of the States.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#22]
She is evil and unAmerican, a truly despicable hate-filled tyrant.  Just like the rest of the statist pigs.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#23]
There are only two rules to follow.

Rule number 1... Don't f..k with the Constitution.

Rule number 2...Obey all the rules.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Looks like she has the same demagogic predilections of a certain liberal New York City "business" man running for President.  Not surprised, Donald Trump is a supporter of hers.  Birds of a feather and all that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he's such a supporter of hers why would he tear that bitch a new ass hole in the GE?
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:58:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The first 10 amendments are sacrosanct and thereby Uneditable. Fuck you you elephant ankled, carpet munching, communist cunt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The part in red is not true, but I get your point.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 10th Amendment is pretty much null and void via the 14th Amendment nowadays.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I find it downright frightening that a leading candidate is openly calling for edits to the bill of rights....

And is cheered and celebrated for it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I find it downright frightening that a leading candidate is openly calling for edits to the bill of rights....

And is cheered and celebrated for it.

View Quote

Which one?

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree with you. They are holy from God.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#30]
SCOTUS opinions treating corporations as persons, and entitled to rights under the constitution, are not new.  There's a string of decisions that affirm and reaffirm that position stretching back to within a few decades of the writing of the Constitution, but they all want to act like Citizens United represents some new, radical departure.  It's madness.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Based on?
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:07:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Jesus.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Based on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Based on?
Not that I'm defending his statement, but since you're here, which rights would you amend away, and whose political speech would you take away?

I don't doubt at all that you would, see...

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:12:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Has she ever turned a penny from unions, Soros, or the Peoples Republic of China?

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#35]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this bitch would just go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking have a stroke already!
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Has she ever turned a penny from unions, Soros, or the Peoples Republic of China?

View Quote
Yeah, it's hilarious, in a vomitous way, that the woman who sold political favors to any country that would pay her enough, is claiming to be upset at the lawful influence of corporate money in politics.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
I so want her, George Soros, and Bernie Sanders to hate fuck each other to death.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I so want her, George Soros, and Bernie Sanders to hate fuck each other to death.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude.

I do not have enough mind-bleach available to cleanse this imagery from my head.

Damn.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
SCOTUS opinions treating corporations as persons, and entitled to rights under the constitution, are not new.  There's a string of decisions that affirm and reaffirm that position stretching back to within a few decades of the writing of the Constitution, but they all want to act like Citizens United represents some new, radical departure.  It's madness.
View Quote

This. If the law treated ONLY real people as "people/persons" then this country would change for the better quickly and dramatically
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Dude.

I do not have enough mind-bleach available to cleanse this imagery from my head.

Damn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude.

Damn.

It's not my fault you pictured it.

I am blessed with a mind that filters thoughts like that and shuts down the ole mental image projector.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Cunts gonna cunt.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Based on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on?

Enlightenment philosophy.

The "Creator" can be anything.  The point was that the rights are ancient and natural- meaning they exist and existed in nature since the dawn of time.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:35:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Now where is that "country music" pic?
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I am blessed with a mind that filters thoughts like that and shuts down the ole mental image projector.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude.

Damn.

Must be nice.

Mine's like a slide projector stuck in an endless loop with Kodachrome 64 slides.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Hmmm...a Communist hates free speech?

This is my surprised face...
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:39:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Must be nice.

Mine's like a slide projector stuck in an endless loop with Kodachrome 64 slides.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude.

Damn.

Must be nice.

So, if I say something about the sweat pouring down Soros' flabby belly onto Sanders' mostly bald head, while Soros front ends him, and Hillary's cackling wicked witch grin as she pegs him from behind...

It's really vivid?

So grateful for that filter, I am.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Instead we should throw out the entire McCain Feingold law.  Not just citizens united.

Hillary is just preaching to the converted.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:45:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If he's such a supporter of hers why would he tear that bitch a new ass hole in the GE?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is wish fulfilment and projection on your part.  

I don't know if he would tear her a new asshole, I don't know if he would build a wall, I don't know if he would protect the 2ndA.  The "I don't know" comes from Donald Trump's lifelong inconsistencies in words and deeds on political matters of policy and practicality.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#49]
She doesn't mean any of it, she's just trying to appeal to berners. She needs citizens United money as much as anyone.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

So, if I say something about the sweat pouring down Soros' flabby belly onto Sanders' mostly bald head, while Soros front ends him, and Hillary's cackling wicked witch grin as she pegs him from behind...
It's really vivid?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<too much quoteses>

Dude.

Damn.

Must be nice.

It's really vivid?

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only you could see.

And back on the subject...

What erosion the BoR, and Constitution in general, have already endured is too much IMHO.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top