Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 21
Posted: 4/14/2016 9:12:30 PM EDT
Rafael may have been able to steal a few more delegates and wipe the slate clean in Co, but doing so he left the the residents of Colorado (and the rest of the US) feeling they had their right to cast a vote stolen. What was once wide spread support for Cruz in Co is now mostly seething anger, especially when voters put 2+2 together combining the this "NON-establishment "poser" yet got the red carpet treatment of dirty tricks special from the "donor" Wall-Street Goldman Sachs elitists who helped orchestrate this attack on Democracy via the RNC playing cover for him.

Rafael just lost his "outsider" label, now being as deep in the center insider as BushIII Rubio or Kasich all have joined hands with him, which should speak volumes. Cruz is now officially a DC beltway insider.
Though it is true that Rafael took all the Co delegates in this Nixon-like maneuver, but like the Desert Fox...doing so won that battle and it cost him and his followers the war.
No way will he be elected president now after he proved his lack of morality, trampling of the Constitution..."to win at all costs" ; meaning taking away the right of vote in Colorado was a very stupid move when we look at the big picture. Had he took what he could have won in Co (which may have been big) and instead focused on big swing states like PA, things would look much different for him now. Trump is running 49% in a 3 way swing state race. Something no other GOP candidate could even not since Reagan in 1980.
Fact is, if the Co RNC had ran a "normal" election/caucus, if they did not purge every single Trump delegate things would not look so Nixon-like.
Rafael may have done very well there. But since the RNC decided to change the rule last Aug to ensure that no non-Globalist candidate can even be voted on, that has touched off a firestorm in Co making even die-Cruz supporters now jump ship to Trump.
Massive demonstrations are planned for Friday with Cruz being seen as the "Saddam Hussein" of US politics and the RNC as the Baath party now; untrustworthy, underhanded, lying and dirty...all the "merits of Nixon-like politics.

Article:

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=15035

Next to go will be these Anti-American Globalist pigs:

The RNC still has no clue:

The Globalist controlled media like to simplify in their child-like ways:

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
All Trumptards are retards—forever & always.

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The Colorado caucus fiasco was really foisted on us by the Colorado state Republican party operatives.   For US President, we need a primary.  Closed to only registered Republicans.  Possibly proportional delegate allocation.  Delegates selected by the respective candidate and bound for at least three ballots at the national convention.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump wasn't smart enough to play the delegate game. But he is a deal maker
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
TrumpDividian© Thread
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

As usual FPNI.

Proud Corrupt Kolorado Delegate
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
"Trump has 37% of the vote! It's the will of the people!"
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]
FPNI

[A] sign-in sheet from his county’s March 19 assembly, the second step of the process where delegates were elected to the statewide assembly, reveals that Lindsey never showed up to that meeting, and an alternate signed in for him instead.

Lindsey admits he may have missed a meeting, but claims that his point person for navigating the party processes was among the many Cruz supporters who deliberately tried to mislead him on several occasions, including on dates and times of meetings…

No record of the woman Lindsey named as his point-person — Jan Morgan — exists among the Colorado Republican Party’s listings of activists and operatives, and a GOP spokesman said they haven’t been able to confirm the person exists. Lindsey couldn’t provide their contact information, and couldn’t remember the last time he spoke with her.
View Quote

TL/DR- that guy is an idiot and a liar.

OP is exactly why people view Trump supporters as ill-informed and ignorant.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like he outplayed you guys.  Chess not checkers right?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#9]
< What? -- BB >

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#10]
So polls are to be paid attention to now? Good to know, it's hard to keep up.  

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:21:31 PM EDT
[#11]
all I hear is trump-ets so many I think its the end of days.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#12]
So many election results have been Trump +18.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

all I hear is trump-ets so many I think its the end of days.
View Quote

It sounds like a choir of retarded old men.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I swear, people are retarded...
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:23:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Cruz is and always has been willing to suck the establishment cock to get what he wants, the facade of being anti-establishment is exactly that, a facade.

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

< Removed. -- BB >
View Quote

You hope a man dies over this, and fuck his whole generation over it?  Dude, lighten up or seek help.

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Cruz was ON FIRE tonight on the MSNBC town hall. He had the best responses, he was funny, animated, and likeable. He will make a wonderful president.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So polls are to be paid attention to now? Good to know, it's hard to keep up.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Lyin Donald, got his ass kicked because he didnt know the process, so he paints the guy who played by the rules a "cheater."
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You hope a man dies over this, and fuck his whole generation over it?  Dude, lighten up or seek help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

< Removed. -- BB >

Nevar.

I was being hyperbolic. I don't care if he lives or dies, but truthfully his generation is shit.

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Rafael may have been able to steal a few more delegates

View Quote

Can Trump Puppets ever simply state the truth?

No wonder they call him "Lyin' Ted" ....  if they think they are telling the truth when they lie, then they will call Cruz a liar when he tells the truth.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#22]
If Trump had been serious about winning he would have had an organization in place before he ever announced.

You know, people who would have known about and prepared for all these unfair rules and shit.

The fact that he didn't says everything about his candidacy.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Trumpateers are now equivalent to 2000 Gore supporters who tried to convince us Gore 'won' the election because he got more votes.
"I don't know how the game works, but I lost so it must be because someone else cheated."
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:30:16 PM EDT
[#24]
"Hurr, Durr, I don't like intelligent crafty candidates who use the rules to their advantage!  I'm votin' for the ignoramus who's declared bankruptcy 4 times!"

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Too stupid to follow the rules. Too stupid to deal with reality.

And then whine about fairness like kindergarteners at recess.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, a lot of this primary is about rejecting business as usual.  And the Cruz/CO business sure looks like business as usual.

You reap what you sow.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump got preoccupied with finger painting while he should have been learning the rules to chess.  He's fortunate that so many Americans enjoy the taste of paint.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#28]
This doesn't surprise me. The GOPe walked right into the trap that Trump inadvertently laid for them. Cruz would have won Colorado easily too lol.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The Colorado caucus fiasco was really foisted on us by the Colorado state Republican party operatives.   For US President, we need a primary.  Closed to only registered Republicans.  Possibly proportional delegate allocation.  Delegates selected by the respective candidate and bound for at least three ballots at the national convention.
View Quote

So, in your system, if nobody gets 1237 on the first ballot, they should have an absolutely meaningless 2 and 3 rounds where the vote totals will not change?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Colorado Republicans  are just way to conservative to even believe Democrat Donald's "born-again" conservatism.

Both the precincts meeting in the the gym I went to, there were (2) TWO persons that were leaning towards Trump but favored Cruz.

We had our fill of New Yahk City Progressives with Bloomberg's anti-gun campaign that gave us a magazine limit, eliminated FTF sales and others.

That man is just so frickin' narcissistic, he believes every single vote belongs to him, and when people don't  fall for his bullshit, it must be because they were stolen from him.

This cocksucker is just a big if not bigger narcissist as the Zero we have destroying America right now.

If he really wanted Colorado, it would have been so easy for him to use about $250,000 of his money to insert people into the lowest precincts to run for delegates, everybody who wanted to be delegates where I was, got it.    And I'm willing bet the TrumpCock, suckers would have been willing to spend their own money in order to vote for their golden toupee.

He Ass-U-Med, he went cheap, and he lost.

End of story.

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#31]
If you are stupid enough to think CO was rigged, Trump is your boy.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#32]
The clubhouse is open to members only ....non members are not allowed in....
Non members are free to create their own clubhouse
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:46:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This doesn't surprise me. The GOPe walked right into the trap that Trump inadvertently laid for them. Cruz would have won Colorado easily too lol.
View Quote

The people who are here supporting Cruz do not understand that the move being mades by Cruz and his supporters are being seen as corrupt and shady. My cousin who is 84 and a life long Republican and an Evangelical Christian referred to Cruz yesterday on a telephone call thusly, " I can not vote for a man who proclaims his faith then act like any other corrupt politician." She thinks he is "underhanded and crooked." She did not think what happened in Colorado was possible in this country.

My dad looked at me and when she said this, "I don't think them rules are working out like the GOP thought they would."
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Hillary has already won. You guys arguing Cruz vs Trump are exercising a pointless argument in futility.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you think that Colorado should have changed the process that it has elected delegates for the majority of the lat 100 years, just to suit Trump?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

You just threw away about a 1/3 or better of the eligible voters in this country who thought their vote actually mattered. Well before the last month or so when the GOPe began telling people what a joke primaries are.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#37]
The Cruz supporters are going to learn a hard lesson about fucking with people's right to vote...whether they actually did it or not.

Playing games with popular vote vs political games/rules will end with the general public turning strongly against you.  You can win a battle (CO) and lose the entire war (presidential election).

The fact of the matter is that Trump has more votes from the public.  He just does.  Hate that reality all you want, it is what it is.  He is more popular than Cruz.  Cruz comes across as slimy and bought out/creepy.  

When the general public sees CO, they see insider rule changing bullshit that has the appearance of circumventing the people's votes.  Whether that is accurate or not is irrelevent.  Perception is reality.  

The GOPe wants Cruz.  They also are willing to lose the entire election as they said publicly.  

Think hard about those to facts and reconcile them into your presonal reality...they are willing to lose and are willing to lose with Cruz.  

Playing electioneering games is directly alienating a large portion of the conservative base.  Saying "fuck you" to them when you "win" CO isn't going to unify the party.  The conservative base should be working together to keep a D out of office, not countin scalps of fellow conservatives.  

Don't fuck with the voters.  Don't play word games or hall monitor rule change games.  Don't be a dork and debate what words mean.  Win based on popular vote or lose to the D side who understands that.

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:52:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So you think that Colorado should have changed the process that it has elected delegates for the majority of the lat 100 years, just to suit Trump?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rules have been changed at least twice in the last 30 years with regard to these election in Colorado. They were changed, again for the third time, by the CO GOP in August last year because they did not want to be bound by the vote of the average Republicans in CO (per the RNC rules change), people the CO GOP dismiss as uneducated or ill prepared to wield the power of their own vote. So stop thinking that the process in CO is time honored and sacred.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not about "should." Should is the stupidest word in the English language when it comes to describing what's going on in politics. What DID happen is Trump spent a month saying "they are trying to screw me, even though I'm the clear frontrunner." Then the Colorado convention rolled around and Cruz, due to his perception as the best alternative to Trump, was able to secure all of the delegates without a popular vote being held at all. Trump then got to say "See! I told you these people were trying to screw me! They don't care about your votes!"

If you look at the map, and the fact that Cruz has won every state that borders Colorado so far, it's not as if a popular vote would have yielded different results, but most people don't know that lol. So it plays right into Trump's hand.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You just threw away about a 1/3 or better of the eligible voters in this country who thought their vote actually mattered. Well before the last month or so when the GOPe began telling people what a joke primaries are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How can people not understand this?

The PERCEPTION of the general public IS REALITY on election day.  

Fuck with their ability to walk into a polling station and vote and they will never forget or forgive.  

How can Cruz supporters be happy about that  They are guarenteeing their defeat as they just alienated at least 50% of the conservative base in one swoop who will NEVER side with Cruz because of this.  

WTF...this isn't hard to understand.  You don't play games with people's vote.  Never...no way no how...even the perception of it gets you fucked on election day.  

Now Cruz looks slimy...like a skeezy politician that worked inside rules to get votes, not a guy who actually won the people's support.

Right or wrong, that is the perception among the public...who gets the final say in November.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"Trump has 37% of the vote! It's the will of the people!"
View Quote

Polls show Trump losing to Clinton by double digits... "The polls are bullshit!"

Polls favor Trump in the most liberal states... "Trump can't lose!  He's crushing Cruz in the polls!"
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Trump would have done what Cruz did in CO if his campaign wasn't such a clusterfuck.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The Cruz supporters are going to learn a hard lesson about fucking with people's right to vote...whether they actually did it or not.

Playing games with popular vote vs political games/rules will end with the general public turning strongly against you.  You can win a battle (CO) and lose the entire war (presidential election).

The fact of the matter is that Trump has more votes from the public.  He just does.  Hate that reality all you want, it is what it is.  He is more popular than Cruz.  Cruz comes across as slimy and bought out/creepy.  

When the general public sees CO, they see insider rule changing bullshit that has the appearance of circumventing the people's votes.  Whether that is accurate or not is irrelevent.  Perception is reality.  

The GOPe wants Cruz.  They also are willing to lose the entire election as they said publicly.  

Think hard about those to facts and reconcile them into your presonal reality...they are willing to lose and are willing to lose with Cruz.  

Playing electioneering games is directly alienating a large portion of the conservative base.  Saying "fuck you" to them when you "win" CO isn't going to unify the party.  The conservative base should be working together to keep a D out of office, not countin scalps of fellow conservatives.  

Don't fuck with the voters.  Don't play word games or hall monitor rule change games.  Don't be a dork and debate what words mean.  Win based on popular vote or lose to the D side who understands that.

View Quote

Well that is the third time you said something that I agree with.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump would have done what Cruz did in CO if his campaign wasn't such a clusterfuck.
View Quote

That's what happens when you run off a 100% name recognition campaign.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#46]
The rules have been laid out for how long? The campaigns have known for how long what they needed to do?

The Trump campaign, quite simply, failed. What you are seeing now is his ego and narcissism try to cover up the fact that he failed. "It's rigged!" "They made shady deals and changed the rules at the last second!" This is all exhibit A for why I will never vote for that man.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Anyone that thinks the GOP and the DNC are any different at this point is a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Trump or Cruz, I'll take either.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Look at those polls,

Then back at me

Then back at the polls

No, not those polls

Now back at me,

You see me?

Those polls mean nothing.

Unless I say so.

And I do

But only right now

Because they agree with me

Now look back at the polls

Now back at me..

I'm winning you see

The polls say so

Oh, no they don't..

Don't look at the polls

Look back at me..
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still do not understand what this looks like to the average voter.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top