Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2003 5:45:59 PM EDT
I started reading it again about a week ago. This is now my fifth time reading the book. Trying to take my time and take notes of the things I was to look up later. Mostly law cases and types of weapons.

Does anyone here actually have a 20MM? Id be real curious to touch one of those things off. Solothurn or Lahti.
 Also what was the deal with the ties that John Kennedy's father was a Nazi sympathizer? I didn't quite get that part and never had heard anything prior to this book?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#1]
[b]How many times have you read U.C?[/b]

Once.  But I loaned the book to a friend so my copy has been read twice.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Never.

Because I haven't felt the calling to buy it and the local library system doesn't have it. I can borrow books from the Denver Public Library system even and THEY don't have it. You'ld kinda' figure they would have one copy somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top