Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2003 3:59:23 PM EDT
im fixing to get ummm, some stuff to sell on ebay and to get a decent price there you have to have pictures of your product, so im gonna need a photo host

suggestions?

thanks
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Ebay has its own photo host. When you go throught he steps to sell your items on ebay, you upload your pics to the ebay sight
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#2]
don't you have photo space right here on good ol ar15.com?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#3]
point----------------->
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:05:42 PM EDT
[#4]
i dont think so redbeard, you only get that with the 60 dollar membership, and being the married with child fresh out of college guy i am i went the cheapy route

but at least i gave this site a little something
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#5]
capitalist, do you know if the ebay hosting is free?  and furthermore, do you know if its worth a shit?  and i suppose it is to be used only for ebay listings?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Try this one. [url]http://www.digitalpose.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
capitalist, do you know if the ebay hosting is free?  and furthermore, do you know if its worth a shit?  and i suppose it is to be used only for ebay listings?
View Quote

Tex, the only way to list pics on ebay is to use thier host. You get one pic of your item for free per listing, then if you want to put more pics of your item than just the one, you have to pay by the pic. You can only use thier host for selling on ebay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top