Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 2:26:22 PM EDT
Not a good day , want to vent

woke up early for a job interview (I've been job hunting for months now) taking the car a friend gave me a couple of days ago ...got lost on the way (not familiar with the area ) show up 20 minutes late...to find out that the guy I am supposed to be interviewing with neglected to mention to me that he works out of a different office...I call him ..reschedule for Monday... quite pissed at this point but handling it all quite well...head out to the car and it will not start....wonderfull ...so I play around with that for about half an hour...no juice going to the starter .. now I will admit it...I'm pissed ...so not having many options and thinking it will do me good to burn off a little agression I start walkin' ..figuring I'll grab a cab down the road...well it turns out I finally get one 5 or 6 miles down the road ( at least I got my workout) I get home ,talk to my neighboor and he offers me a beer...he goes inside and turns out he does not have any....sounds like a relly good idea so  down to the corner store I go

Now several hours later ..sippin' a cold PBR ..feelin' a bit better killin' time till my roomate gets home so I can go and try to get the car home...

Life's little adventures ...

sometimes I can just do without

thanks all just needed to bitch and moan

t
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like alot of us around here have been having not so good days lately.  Must be something in the air.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you had a shitty day, glad to hear you are feeling better.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Its the ions, its the ions. [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#4]
It's the beer, it's the beer.[beer]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Dennis Hopper's favorite beer-

"Heineken?, F*ck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone say .... BEER!

[beer]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Dennis Hopper's favorite beer-

"Heineken?, F*ck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"
View Quote

It was:

"What kind of beer do you like?"

"Uh, Heineken."

"Heineken? FUCK HEINEKEN! PABST! BLUE! RIBBON!"
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#8]
If you're sippin' a cold PBR sounds like your shitty day hasn't ended yet.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#9]
What's the old saying?

Red Neck, White Women, and Blue Ribbon beer
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#10]
BEER???

MMMMMMMMMM BEER!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top