Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 12:43:31 PM EDT
I mean he should be. His father is God.

On a side note. Tyler is off to a great start.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]
The son of The Cannibal?

I really hope he lives up to his father. That would rock.

But, Lance is still my hero.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Physically, they couldn't be more different.  Axel is so tall and skinny, where Eddie was much more compact.  I think Axel was actually a better soccer player than cyclist.  By the way, the Giro starts tomorrow.  Cipollini should pass Alfredo Binda's record for stage wins.  Funny how many cycling fans seem to also enjoy firearms.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
This cyclist dies, he is standing at the gates of heaven and Saint Peter invites him in. Saint Peter says, "I think you'll like it here. Every day there is a bike race and there are training rides every day if you don't want to race. Basically everything a cyclist might want." The guy say's, "That's AWESOME!" So Saint Peter asks the cyclists if he wants to go for a ride so Saint Pete can show him the training routes, where he'll live, where's the bike shop, etc. The cyclist agrees and is loving heaven. So they are riding around and this guy goes screaming past Saint Peter and this cyclist. The cyclist says, "WOW! That's guys fast!" Saint Pete says, "Yup, he sure is. Does that every day, just goes screaming around the streets." So as they are riding, this fast cyclist goes by about 10 times, each time, going a little slower and a little slower. Finally, the fast cyclist goes by at a speed where the new cyclist can read his jersey as he goes by. It reads - Eddie Merckx! The new cyclist asks Saint Peter, "Wow, I didn't know that Eddie died, I thought he was still alive on earth when I died. Is that Eddie?" Saint Peter says, "No that's GOD, he only thinks he's Eddie Merckx!" :-)

Heard that a long time ago. Hope you guys liked it. AND if you are into cycling, check out my web site www.kevinlippert.com, I have a bunch of training articles there and also a discussion forum that I am pretty proud of. Lots of good questions and also a lot of great answers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top