Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2003 6:10:13 AM EDT
[url]http://www.kyw1060.com/news_story_detail.cfm?newsitemid=29279[/url]

Philadelphia Police say the serial groper -- who attacked a number of women Wednesday morning as they were headed to work -- struck again Thursday morning.

Investigators say the seventh victim was groped at 10th and Pine Streets by a person they believe to be the same man who assaulted at least six women on Wednesday morning -- most of them not far from Rittenhouse Square.

All of the victims reported having their buttocks or breasts grabbed by a man who approached from behind on a ten-speed bike, then sped off.

One victim, who asked that her name be withheld, says she was walking to work Wednesday morning when she was attacked on Fitzwater Street between 6th and 7th: "I didn't hear anything. You think you'd hear a bike come up behind you, usually you do. And the next thing I knew, this person was right on top of me and just said, 'Hello' -- very close to me and that scared me, and grabbed my butt."

He kept on peddling as the startled victim tried to understand what had just happened -- in broad daylight, in front of many people.

She says she's still nervous, but also angry. And she wants this guy behind bars:

"It kind of scared me 'cause I thought, what if was at night and there weren't a lot of people around?"

Police patrols have been stepped up in those areas, both uniformed and plainclothes.

Authorities are asking for the public's help in identifying the attacker, described as a heavy-set white male with short, dirty blond hair.

Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm  I know this guy struck in Philly and my suspect of the crime is in TX, but what do you all think?

[img]http://www.gizy.com/eric.gif[/img]

{edited cause I can't spell}
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
OMG!! I'm calling the Philadelphia police right now !![lol] [lol]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry ETH, but it was there and I had the shot.....[BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top