Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2003 1:28:10 AM EDT
Quick question fellows,

If the AWB sunsets where will the LEO / Govn. only marked weapons fall?

Could you buy an LEO only lower just the same as a new one?

What will happen to LEO only magz also will they all be the same?

Thanks

Also anyone think Colt will sell full spec weapons to the general public again?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:57:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
At first, no one will want to buy a marked receiver rifle for fear they will go to jail.  Then when that fallacy is gone, the LEO marked rifles and mags will become much sought after collector items of a by-gone era.  Soon you will see Stokes posting pics of his LEO Colt rifle that he bought off a gun auction for the "stealing" price of $4599.

Anyone want to put in an early bid for my Colt R6921 LEO rifle?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#3]
All of that should die with the ban making a Leo marked rifle just another AR15 and restricted mags should also be legal to own by the little people. Colt is another story. I would like to see them make all thier weapons standard spec for us civvies.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:14:24 AM EDT
[#4]
If the ban sunsets then the rifles are completely legal, If the ban does sunset I will definately be looking for a LEO marked gun on Sept 14th 2004.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top