Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 10:36:05 PM EDT
[i]In a dirty apartment somewhere in Iraq[/i]

Ahmed: They bled us white, the bastards. They've taken everything we had. And not just from us, but from our fathers, and from our fathers' fathers.

Ali: And from our fathers', fathers', fathers.

Ahmed: Yeah.

Ali: And from our fathers', fathers', fathers', fathers.

Ahmed: Yeah, all right, Stan. Don't label the point. And what have they ever given us in return?

Rebel2: The aquaduct?

Ahmed: What?

Rebel2: The aquaduct.

Ahmed: Oh yeah, yeah. They did give us that. That's true, yeah.

Rebel3: And sanitation.

Ali: Oh yeah, the sanitation, Ahmed, Remember what the city used to be like.

Ahmed: Yeah, all right, I'll grant you the aquaduct , the santation are two things the Americans have done...

Mohammad: And the roads.

Ahmed: Well, yeah. Obviously the roads, I mean the roads go without saying, don't they? But apart from the sanitation, the aquaduct, and the roads...

Rebel4: Irrigation.

Rebel2: Medcine.

Rebel5: Education.

Ahmed: Yeah, yeah, all right. Fair enough...

Rebel1: And [i]Baywatch[/i].

Rebels: Oh, yeah

Tarik: Yeah. Yeah, That's something that we'd really miss, Ahmed, if the Americans left, huh.

Rebel6: Public baths.

Ali: And it's safe to walk the in streets at night now Ahmed.

Tariq: Yeah, they certainly know how to keep order. Let's face it, the only ones who could in a place like this.

All: Huhuhuh. Huhuhuhuhuh.

Ahmed: All right. But apart from the sanitation, the medecine, education, Baywatch, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system, and public health... What have the AMERICANS ever done for us?

Rebel2: Brought peace?

Ahmed: Oh, peace. Shaddup.

[i]with apologies to the original owners of this script[/i][;)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
[V]So true, how can they be so blind.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I love LoB. First time I saw this I just about passed out laughing...and its so applicable these days.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
All I said was this fish was good enough for Jehovah!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top