Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 9:53:39 PM EDT
[url]http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Synthetic_Stock_CETME_G3__308_Rifle.html[/url]

Same Neat Rifle, but with a Sleek New Synthetic Stock Set! Beautiful rifles assembled by Century Arms utilizing Spanish Parts Kits in Very Good Condition and New Domestic Receivers. Includes 1-5rd magazine, 2-20rd magazines, and double magazine pouch.
HURRY PRICE TO INCREASE SOON!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:56:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not?

Looks like a Cetme with plastic grips.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:09:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool. My legal concern was the whole importation issue. What is a CETME? I thought it looked like a FAL? When were those made, they're not C&R, are they?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cool. My legal concern was the whole importation issue. What is a CETME? I thought it looked like a FAL? When were those made, they're not C&R, are they?
View Quote

When did they pass the law that said that imported barrels and receivers for "non-sporting" guns could only be imported for repair or replacement purposes? Does that mean that I have to be able to prove that the barrel/receiver was imported before then?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:28:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Every Cetme I have shot has had problems with it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top