Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 5:54:46 PM EDT
was just watching hannity and liberal, dennis miller was pretty damn good

im liking it, im liking it
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
He does have alot good to say about Conservative Causes, but he is anti gun. Watch his latest HBO special and hear what he says at the end [;)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
he isnt really anti-gun persay, he just isnt pro gun. i know thats not ideal, but its better than most of the fucks on tv.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]
i hold out hope for the man.

he just recently became a conservative...  he can learn about guns in time.  

maybe the shrill shrieks of the antis about the AWB sunsetting will push him over to our side.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Dennis Miller. He makes me laugh; but he was virulently anti-gun and he hasn't changed much on that score. I hold out hope for him though as it seems he has all the foundation for a conversion.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Miller is great, his last HBO show wasn't really that funny, but I liked it anyway.  Even on all the talk shows he was bashing the hollywood liberal intelligensia pretty good.  At the end he seemed more anti-NRA then anti-gun.  I know that sounds off, but the NRA used to say some dumb things and I think he has a hard time forgetting them.  
On the other hand I can't remember what they said or did that made George Bush Sr. rescind his membership?  I can't remember, but it was pretty callous.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
On the other hand I can't remember what they said or did that made George Bush Sr. rescind his membership?  I can't remember, but it was pretty callous.  
View Quote

I believe it involved the term [b]jack-booted thugs[/b].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top