Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 11:57:19 AM EDT
If I was at that school I would have kicked all those little pricks asses.

I don't care if they were female or not they would get a open fist.

Sick what the hell is wrong with people. Hell I am young and still makes me sick.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You haven't lived until you've duct-taped a freshman to the flagpole.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You haven't lived until you've duct-taped a freshman to the flagpole.
View Quote

I know that to some this type of behavior is no different than what is being shown on TV,

But the only thing a freshman duct taped to a pole is going to get hurt is his pride.

not a broken ankle with feces poured over them,

I can't think of one thing in the world I would join if they were like "yeah its really easy, first there is the savage beatings and then after that its the fecal matter and urine over the head gag. all in good fun"

well maybe like the all supermodels with one guy around club and if the guy was me.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I went to a school they did that too alot except one time they went to an extreme and duct taped his mouth in the head as well and to a goal post. He was taken to the hospital and the people who did it where arrested :)

Those people need to be shot. I am sorry but no one has the right to treat some one in that way.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#4]
And they had to [b]PAY[/b] to partake in that venture![whacko]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#5]
That news story pissed me off as well. That one chick in the yellow jersey who was going around swinging at everyone needs to be arrested and her parents need to kick her ass. I lecture my kids about bullying a lot and if they are ever involved in this kind of crap I will kick their butts good. High school is hard enough socially without all this kind of crap. I don't like hazing... not in school and not in the military. There's no freakin need for it. There are other ways for people to assert that they've already 'been there and done that' than assaulting the new guys with fists, crap, etc.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#6]
friggin pyshco bitches-If i saw someone (ANYone) doing that to my daughter, they would die.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#7]
God help you if you were a freshman who showed up at drinking parties and got loaded.  You were fair game.  And it always seemed to involve duct tape.

Most of the people who got initiated (hazed) in my HS were the younger siblings of the popular kids anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top