Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 11:44:10 AM EDT
[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/newsarchives/XcNewsPlus.asp?cmd=view&articleid=2767 [/url]

CRC
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Kick Ass.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Outstanding...
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep Karl Rove is a nasty fellow.  I hope he got the message.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully Rove will be smart enough to pass on the message. Similar stupidity cost Bush 41 the election, as many POed gunowners voted for Perot.

Hopefully 43 will learn from 41's mistakes.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]
"You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror."-GWB November 6, 2001

It is obvious that you people are not only against the president of this great democracy, but are anti-americans who want to help the terrorists.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror."-GWB November 6, 2001

It is obvious that you people are not only against the president of this great democracy, but are anti-americans who want to help the terrorists.
View Quote

Welcome back? [BD]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#7]
[b]No More Compromise....ever![/b]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]
"He told me that Bush was sticking to his position, but that Congress would never pass the legislation."
View Quote

The legislative power is where it belongs - in Congress.

Now it's up to [b]US[/b] to do [b]OUR[/b] job as citizens by twisting the arms off our legislators so that they don't pass crap like this. While we're at it - we need to call Bush and make it clear that he will NOT get re-elected if he ever signs a renewal.

[red][b]If you're not calling AND writing the President, your Representative and your senators EVERY WEEK on this issue - don't EVER say another word about the AWB or criticize what Bush or Congress do in this thread or on ANY other thread!  Put up or shut up!!! [;D][/b][/red]

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn thats awesome... i wanna do that
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#10]
BTT
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[red][b]If you're not calling AND writing the President, your Representative and your senators EVERY WEEK on this issue - don't EVER say another word about the AWB or criticize what Bush or Congress do in this thread or on ANY other thread!  Put up or shut up!!! [;D][/b][/red]

View Quote

Amen!

TS

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hopefully Rove will be smart enough to pass on the message. Similar stupidity cost Bush 41 the election, as many POed gunowners voted for Perot.

Hopefully 43 will learn from 41's mistakes.
View Quote

Yeah, he stuck to his position all right. Just like he stuck to his position on Campaign Finance Reform and Big Government. It's hard to believe that this asshole could actually look these people in the eye and say that!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude, I like your style.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"He told me that Bush was sticking to his position, but that Congress would never pass the legislation."
View Quote

The legislative power is where it belongs - in Congress.

Now it's up to [b]US[/b] to do [b]OUR[/b] job as citizens by twisting the arms off our legislators so that they don't pass crap like this. While we're at it - we need to call Bush and make it clear that he will NOT get re-elected if he ever signs a renewal.

View Quote

I do.  I have had many a conversation with my senators and reps, some on the phone and some face to face.  I write a hand-written letter each week to each of my legislators.  I have been doing that since Jan.

I have been working my ass off for the cause.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

So it's official...

The official Bush position is effectively 'Operation: Fence Sit'!

I support it, but I won't help it, and congress will kill it.

The Soccer Moms will be happy (Bush supported that bill to ban all those mean black guns) with Bush, and mad at some GOP congressman like Sensenbrenner or Hastert who couldn't loose if their life depended on it...

Us gun owners will only care if the ban passes. If it doesn't Bush is fine too...

If it works, it will be brilliant (underhanded, but brilliant). If it fails, disaster time...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top