Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 10:15:06 AM EDT
I just clicked my BACK button and got all this gibberish:

om-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px}
.tableCategory {background-color: #696969; border-color: #FFFFFF #696969 #000000 #FFFFFF; border-style: outset; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px}
.tableCellItem {background-color: #E6E6E6; border-color: #CCCCCC #E6E6E6 #E6E6E6 #CCCCCC; border-style: outset; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px}
.tableCellItem2 {background-color: #DEDEDE; border-color: #CCCCCC #DEDEDE #DEDEDE #CCCCCC; border-style: outset; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px}
.tableCellItem3 {background-color: #E6E6E6; border-color: #CCCCCC #E6E6E6 #000000 #CCCCCC; border-style: outset; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px}
-->

-START Of Script Attempt-
language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
// This defines the window name so we can pass control back and forth...
window.name = "main";
<-END Of Script Attempt-
>

Home
::  Discussion Forums
::  Equipment Exchange

View Quote

Alpha Bravo this is Alpha Whiskey. Interrogative. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#1]
It the readout that is sent to the fed's from carnivore. looks like the system hiccuped and sent it to you by mistake. Don't worry about it there here to protect you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Negative, it looks like Hotel Tango Tango Papa.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#4]
looks like Hotel Tango Mike Lima...
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#5]
It is the Hotel Tango Mike Lima for part of the AR15 site.

Basically it is the table format for the main header and the advertising at the top of the pages.

You could paste it into a bare document and then display it in a browser.

FYI anything with 6 digits in this format:

#334455 or #ffcc99 is hexadecimal code for colors.  The first 2 digits are for [red]Red[/red], second 2  are for [green]Green[/green] and last 2 are for [blue]Blue[/blue].  Hexadecimal goes from 0 to F.
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f.

I know, more than you wanted or needed to know.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:46:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Me no speeko geeko....

You mean to tell me GoatBoy and company had to write all this stuff just to make the site work?

Dude! My membership dues just became justified! No wonder GB is missing a few screws!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#8]
[shock] you have been hacked!!!!

Run they are coming for you!!![}:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Hotel Tango Tango Papa, Hotel Tango Mike Lima, what's the Foxtrot_in difference?!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[shock] you have been hacked!!!!

Run they are coming for you!!![}:D]
View Quote

I cut off the bottom half to prevent a panic, but one line read "All your rights are belong to Liberty86!".

Scared the bejeezus out of me...

Could it be that GB is really a member of the TinFoilHat Brigade?  [:O]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#11]
standard stuff.

If you're using internet explorer, go to "view" and then "source" up in the top of the screen. You'll find the actual source code for any webpage you're viewing.

And did GB write his own script? If so I'm impressed, would take forever. Usually you buy a package that has preset tables, rules and code, and then you customize it to look/work the way you want it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
RUN!!  It means [b]she's[/b] gonna BLOW!!!!  RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!  [SHOCK]
View Quote

No sense running, sit back, relax and enjoy.

[:D]

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#13]
If GB is putting static
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top