BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 10:01:54 AM EDT
man what an idiotic video

i laughed my ass off though

"ooooo wweeee oooo weeee ooooo weeeeeeeee"
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
No I haven't. But thanks for reminding me that I need to rent it. Looked a little like that 80's movie "They Call Me Bruce". Wish I had a copy of that too.

Speaking of Bruce... the new Jim Carrey movie "Bruce Almighty" looks like fun. On my list to see.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:05:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.kungpowmovie.com/swf/KPmain.html[/url]

be prepared it is very very very stupid
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#4]
the cow fight sean was the best! your wearing red!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#5]
For those of you who haven't seen it, it does get really slow and stupid at times but overall I loved it.

Yeah, the cow totally kicked ass!  Takes someone with a really twisted mind to come up with something that good.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#6]
For a stupid movie it was very funny, and what is over looked is that its an existing movie where they used simple editing techniques and cut and paste to creat a different story line.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched about 10 minutes and that was it for me. Talk about a fuckin idiotic movie. I can't believe a studio put out the money to take that piece of garbage to the big screen [V]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I watched about 10 minutes and that was it for me. Talk about a fuckin idiotic movie. I can't believe a studio put out the money to take that piece of garbage to the big screen [V]
View Quote

[lol]

oooooo weeeee ooo weee oopeeeooooweeeeooooo

ha ha ha

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I was shocked at the French bashing.  ;-)

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was shocked at the French bashing.  ;-)

View Quote

aha, another plus that i'd forgotten

ahhhaaa ahaaa haaanngggahaaaaaaa
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Best watched when stoned or in a silly mood.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#12]
It's completely unwatchable unless your shoe size, IQ, and number of teeth are approximately the same.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I liked it! I laughed up a storm!
Sometimes, something totally stupid is very entertaining!

~s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#14]

THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS!

Fo some reason, that *always* cracks me up totally. the last time, I had to pause the film while I tried to stop crying.

Yah, it's a stupid and maybe even bad film. But oh my god...it's bleedin hilarious.

UHF also springs to mind for that.

If you're willing to make a clean break from reality for a couple of hours, Kung Pow is probaby the funniest damn thing I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:24:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I have too agree with Capitolist.

I tried( I swear),but could not get past 10 minutes.

That has got to be the fucking dumbest movie I've ever seen.

Hard to believe someone actually watched the final product and then decided to put it out to the public.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah. pretty lame, but funny in parts.  

"Call me.....Betty."
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Only watch it if you have a since of humor.  For the rest of you, it will seem "fuckin idiotic",  "completely unwatchable" and "fucking dumb".

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:28:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Hell no.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top