Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2016 8:18:18 PM EDT
Fuck you!!!

Crushed T-11 and X-ray shows no disks left between it and its neighbors. Can't wait to have more surgery. Fuck surgery too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#1]
How did you crush it ?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How did you crush it ?
View Quote

Car accident three years ago.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear.  I have been having sciatic pain for the past month.  Got much worse today.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, and dear Norco 10mg, sorry I flushed you down the toilet... You don't do a fucking thing either.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
join the club

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_75/1604910_For_post_10000__Announcing_the_ARFCOM_Surgical_Spine__A_S_S___Club_.html
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sorry to hear.  I have been having sciatic pain for the past month.  Got much worse today.
View Quote

Working 10+ hours a day as an industrial fabricator isn't very fun these days.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:58:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Update: MRI confirmed the compression fracture. There is also no disc left between t-11 and its neighbors. Spinal fusion in my very near future.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:11:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Every one of my 5 back surgeries has been worth it. Go into the hospital in a wheelchair, walk out almost pain free.

Dope sucks, even when it's prescription.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh, and dear Norco 10mg, sorry I flushed you down the toilet... You don't do a fucking thing either.
View Quote

Yeah, you are going to have to step up to extended release morphine  and percoset. .......been on a steady diet of that shit for 3 years. Fentanyl patches before that for awhile  (they got me to fucked up). 5 back surgerys so far. Started when I was 33. Now I am 40 and hurt all of the time.Good luck............
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:03:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, you are going to have to step up to extended release morphine  and percoset. .......been on a steady diet of that shit for 3 years. Fentanyl patches before that for awhile  (they got me to fucked up). 5 back surgerys so far. Started when I was 33. Now I am 40 and hurt all of the time.Good luck............
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm doing Tramadol right now. Still working 12 hour days. Shit is getting harder every day. Hopefully in a month or so I'll get cut on and be on the road to recovery.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top