Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 6:04:14 AM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A26902-2003May7.html[/url]

If you want to know exactly how effective that carrier landing was, take a look at the way the Democrats are responding to it.

If they thought this had hurt the President, they'd be silent, or encouraging him to do it again.

Instead, they're shreaking like the proverbial stuck pigs. It's obvious they KNOW the landing went over extremely well, and they're desperate to try and blunt its efect.

I love seeing Liberals in a tizzy! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:08:14 AM EDT
[#1]
[:D]   see below.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:25:18 AM EDT
[#2]
After reading the article one thought popped in my head.  Didn't Klinton shut down an airport to get a haircut?  What did that cost the local area in lost airport revenues?

Looks like the Democraps are looking real hard to find anything to get the country in an uproar.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:34:21 AM EDT
[#3]
This "investigation" into the cost of landing on the carrier is going to cost 10x what the landing cost.

..."Hello Kettle?, Yeah it's me...Pot. You're black."
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Ditto to all responses!

Stoney-Pointe: That is the BEST sig line I've ever seen! I'm QUITE jealous!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
..."Hello Kettle?, Yeah it's me...Pot. You're black."
View Quote

[LOL]One of my favorit Norm McDonald quotes...
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#6]
After having guided the country through 9/11, Afghanistan, and Iraq, if the Commander-in-Chief wants to blow off a little steam by making a tailhook landing, fine by me.  

After all, it's better than the last president's method of blowing off steam, which involved an intern and a cigar.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:35:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ditto to all responses!

Stoney-Point: That is the BEST sig line I've ever seen! I'm QUITE jealous!
View Quote

Coming from an old timer like you, I'll take that as a compliment. [;D]

I, in turn, like your avatar. Is that from "Hitch-hikers Guide To The Galaxy"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top